[APP][3.2+]syne movies yify/yts

• Replies:3
shreyas mr
  • Forum posts: 2

Jun 29, 2016, 7:08:52 AM via Website

Hello everyone,

Here's my most recent app, inspired by dribble from vikas. It's an app to browse through yify or yts releases.
Since I'm a new user I can't post link search for "syne movies - yify/yts" on playstore.

pentel
  • Forum posts: 251

Jun 29, 2016, 9:31:49 PM via Website

App will be useful if it could include the MetaScore from MetaCritic (can be seen in IMDB) and TomatoMeter from Rotten Tomatoes.

(not the IMDB's user ratings or Rotten Tomatoes's audience ratings, those user ratings are unreliable and likely inflated by users)

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=ag.yts.app.syne

shreyas mr

shreyas mr

Jul 5, 2016, 12:07:07 PM via Website

Thanks for the suggestion, currently I'm only using the api's from yts. They used to have Rotten tomato scores but api's are broken now, I'll see If I can find out a way to have them with other apis.

Michael Ronaldinho

Apr 23, 2019, 4:36:42 PM via Website

I recently discovered the following websites below which say that anyone can download movies for free. I would like to know if any, or all of the sites, will give someone legal repercussions if one were to download from the websites. Would you need a superior VPN to extract and download?

Please take a look at the sites and advise me if you think it is not advisable to download.

Any thorough insight would be greatly appreciated.

blog.fastestvpn.com/yify-yts-movies/