mobile battery charges very fast and dies fast - PLS HELP

• Replies:12
Kumara Velu
  • Forum posts: 4

Jul 1, 2016, 1:52:01 PM via Website

Hi,

mobile battery charges very fast and dies fast - when i keep charging the % will 1 % than it will jump 100% directly with in mints. I was thinking it may battery issue so i have bought new orginal battery it also same issue kept for charging it shows 1% and keep jumping the 1% 5% 10% from 60% immdiatly 100% after removing charging it will get reducing the battery % . how to resolve i have did factory reset as well . image 90% but showa 24m . request your help.

Sennaho
  • Forum posts: 13

Jul 1, 2016, 3:57:07 PM via Website

Have you tried with a different charger and or cable?

Kumara Velu

Jul 2, 2016, 2:48:12 PM via Website

Hi,

No .. i use to charge through usb cable from desktop CPU @ home with normal charger..NOT with orginal charger but in shope when i bought battery there i kept for charging with orginal charger it was same status ketp for 5 mints charged 100%..

Jeromy Tailor
  • Forum posts: 14

Jul 2, 2016, 5:07:25 PM via Website

I also charge my mobile using usb cable. Actually when I worked onto computer my mobile always connected onto my pc via usb. And it's working fine for me and keeps charge for long time.

Kumara Velu

Jul 2, 2016, 5:10:12 PM via Website

Hi,

made my battery dried kept for charging with orginal charger but same issue ....

B Birch
  • Forum posts: 20

Jul 3, 2016, 12:36:48 PM via App

you may have to return the phone to where you bought it from for a refund/replacement, how long have you owned this phone?

Kumara Velu

Jul 4, 2016, 9:49:04 AM via Website

2.6 year old mobile ....

Ahm AD
  • Forum posts: 5

Jul 5, 2016, 12:41:48 AM via App

try to change the battery and if do not work change the software.. it will definately work

Reyn
  • Forum posts: 11

Jul 5, 2016, 3:43:49 AM via Website

Change a new battery.

Joshua
  • Forum posts: 3

Jul 6, 2016, 1:49:24 PM via App

Check your phone system, then your battery as well as your charger to see if it's compatible with your phone... also try to update your Android version. Hope this helps!!!

damponting44
  • Forum posts: 70

Oct 7, 2016, 11:41:36 AM via Website

you may need to give back the telephone to where you got it from for a discount/substitution, to what extent have you claimed this telephone?

william joe
  • Forum posts: 35

Dec 29, 2022, 7:08:54 AM via Website

There are many apps that keep running in the background, using data and consequently draining your phone's battery. However, you can check out which apps are running in the background and eating your phone's battery. Just go to Settings, then navigate to Battery and you will see which app is using how much battery.

Regards,
Will

Ketrin Zeta
  • Forum posts: 8

Jan 16, 2023, 2:23:49 AM via Website

You have a phone problem, or the input for the charging cable itself, sometimes this socket in the phone it is worn inside, so the phone can not accept the charge