Email verification tapped into

• Replies:0
Wendy
  • Forum posts: 1

Jul 2, 2016, 5:00:58 PM via Website

I've had my Android 1080 for over a year now. I bought it through ebay because the phone I bought through Verizon dropped in the water. Because I couldn't use it again, I needed a new phone, and I couldn't afford a new one, so, I bought it off of ebay.

Since 6-17-16, I haven't been able to use my email, and, of course, receive or send any out.

When I enter my email, to login to my account, my picture is shown. I enter in a password that I remember using after clicking on "Forgot Password", and, from there, go to the 2 step verification. After entering in the information, like, the last date of email received, and, the month and year my account was created, I am then sent to the "Contact Information" where I have to enter in my email address to reset password. I've tried dozens of times with each password that I have setup with the account, and, it tells me that the information doesn't match.

What am I supposed to do at this point?

There is no real way to contact Gmail, like, by telephone so that I can speak to them. No live chat, and, there seems to be no email you can use to contact them.

I've answered all of the questions for "help", but, it always takes me back to the 2 step verification process.

Has anyone else ever had this problem, and, if so, was there a way to correct it?

Thanks so much.