Putting Together Application

• Replies:1
jamesdennismoore2575@gmail.com
  • Forum posts: 1

Jul 4, 2016, 7:00:45 AM via Website

I would like to keep my app a secret, and I would like to have different aspects of my app made by different people, and then I wish to assemble, and put them all together. For example, the app will have a wallet, where the participants in the app can deposit money via credit card, bank account, or Paypal, etc( I will have one person develop this part), the app will also have a part where people can invite who they would like to participate in the game(I will have another person develop this part of the app), and then a part where people can select from a menu(a person will also develop this part of the app). Do I need to have all the different people developing different parts of my app develop the app on a certain platform, or with a certain program, so then all the different parts of the app can be put together seamlessly. Also, please let me know if it would be the same of different process to develop the app on the Apple platform. I appreciate any advice in this matter.

Best,

James

Vehicular Elfslaughter
  • Forum posts: 11

Jul 11, 2016, 11:34:27 PM via Website

Your main problem is going to the keeping the User Interface (menu) person in the dark. That's because that person needs to understand all aspects of the app, and most important;y, how people are going to use it.

If you have to be the one that glues together different parts, I suggest you do the UI as well.

As for different people working together without specifics of what the other is doing, they should at least enable parameters for their code, or a more robust API (Application Program Interface) to integrate later.