RE: Let's talk about how to increase app downloads?

• Replies:3
Agustin Tamagno
  • Forum posts: 24

Aug 9, 2016, 1:19:51 PM via Website

Useful info, thanks!

Coral,Feng
  • Forum posts: 11

Jan 11, 2017, 4:19:52 AM via Website

Practical Tips to Increase App Downloads
1.A Proper Name
The name identifies the functions and and characteristics of your app, and a compelling name is able to appeal customers to further know about your apps and easy to spread. In addition to be attractive, the name should not connect with some negative meanings or things when customers see it at first sight. If so, customers will lose interests to go even further.
2.Rating and Reviews
Quality and good reputation can be the free and best advertisements. When searching an app, the first thing that most people would do is to check the ratings and reviews left by the users who have already tried the app. These two factors affect the ranking in the app stores. We usually tend to glance over the top 20 to 50 apps in the store lists, thus it is very important to use some websites to gain reviews and high ratings.
3.Right translation in app localization
When an existing app intends to expand its market in a new country, translation of app localization is involved. This translation consists of every detail things of the app, such as name, keywords, contents, screen-shots and etc. During the translation process, times, language customs and technical phrases should be taken into consideration, and also changes of the original text are encouraged to cater for the target foreign customers.
4.Keywords
Generally, the app stores allow the developers to describe their apps with a few keywords to make the store search engine quickly locate the particular app. A few surveys are needed to find the prevalent keywords by customers to search the apps with similar and same functions. It is imperative to choose impressive, related and refined keywords as the representatives of your apps.
5.Work with Other Developers
Cooperation with other developers to gain win-win outcomes in app promotion is a good way to increase app downloads for both parties. Add “other similar apps” in your promotion website can increase the app downloads of other apps and bring more customers for yourself.

Joel WQ
  • Forum posts: 3

Jan 11, 2017, 7:37:28 AM via Website

This is my problem most of the time. I am having a hard time to increase app downloads. Glad I browse this thread and found this. Thanks for sharing this helpful information

Jenny Diep
  • Forum posts: 16

Aug 1, 2017, 9:10:10 AM via Website

I think that is how S.e.o keyword of that application.