cannot see the blue double check

• Replies:1
Adriana Riccitelli
  • Forum posts: 1

Jul 15, 2016, 4:03:35 PM via Website

My boo has an Idol android from Alcatel, we used whatsapp all time as he is working far from me.
Always I could see the blue double check,,, But suddenly I couldn't see anymore... but I can see when he was online last time for which I deduct that he did not block me... I told him.. and he said of course he does not block me, not silence me but show me that other friends claim to him the same thing... Cannot see the double blue check in texts... Yet I can see the blue double check if I send voice message... What is wrong here ????

Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 135

Jul 16, 2016, 12:53:38 AM via Website

Hi.

There is an option you can keep people from knowing you have already read the messages. Sometimes people do that because they cannot or just don't want to answer at the moment.
Imagine the situation, you send a message, the person just read it but did not answered you back. You see the double blue check. It's not polite.

Open the app.... settings > account > privacy > down there you find something you unselect .. This option disable the double blue check.

Hope this is enough to help you. English is not my main language, sorry for eventual grammar mistakes here...