Information about Kingroot Before Rooting Your Phone

• Replies:2
kingroot
  • Forum posts: 20

Jul 19, 2016, 11:14:21 AM via Website

1.People are calling KingRoot a “soft root” and frankly it is; however, it doesn’t mean you cannot install a custom recovery. So long as you unlock your bootloader, you can still follow guides out there for installing a custom recovery. Those guides do not have to be anything to do with how you use KingRoot. Just follow those guides as you normally would for your device and install your new recovery. You do not need the custom recovery to get root access since you are using KingRoot, but you can still do things like take NANDroid backups and install custom ROMs.

1. You Cannot Brick
    You cannot brick your Android device when you try to root it with the universal KingRoot rooting tool. The worst thing that can happen is that it says it cannot root your device and you wasted ten minutes of your life.

2. There Is An App And A Desktop Version
    You might see reports on the web that somebody rooted the same device as you have with the KingRoot tool, but when you try to get root it doesn’t work. Annoying. There can be a very different reasons for this. For starters, if you are using the app versions, the KingRoot team recommend you try the desktop version instead and see if it works. The app and the desktop versions can give different results.

Steps to root any Android device with one click root -http://kingrootapp.org/ android tool
Download and install the KingRoot app as you would do with any normal app.

Launch the KingRoot app from the app drawer.

If your device is supported, then a 'Try to Root' button will appear at the bottom of the screen. Just tap this button and let the rooting process complete.

After the device is rooted, a success message will appear on the screen.

If the device is unsupported, then you will see a prompt asking you to try the KingRoot desktop version instead, for rooting your device. Just follow the onscreen instructions to root your device successfully.

Игорь Денисенко

Игорь Денисенко
  • Forum posts: 33

Jul 23, 2016, 9:26:35 AM via Website

A good way to get a root on my phone)

loltips
  • Forum posts: 1

Apr 18, 2019, 8:43:22 AM via Website

My Oppo A3s cant open kingroot and notifying me that it is banned. how do i fix this?

— modified on Apr 18, 2019, 8:44:17 AM