What is the best Photo editing apps for android

• Replies:18
  • OpenNot stickiedUnanswered
  • Forum posts: 9

Jul 20, 2016 3:26:59 PM via Website

There are various apps for editing photos on Android but according to me i present you my Top 5 list-
1.Snapspeed
2.Pixlr
3.Picsart
4.Youcam perfect and makeup
5.EyeEm-specially a place where you can sell your photos

Jul 20, 2016 3:28:20 PM via Website

I would also like to put prisma in this list but it is not available for android right now but it is really awesome.

• Forum posts: 2

Oct 24, 2016 1:00:06 PM via Website

Hello ' here I am going to mention some best photo editing apps for android

PIP Photo Editor By "FormationApps"

PIP Camera Plus By "PhotoMediaApps"

SnapSeed By "Google Inc"

Free Photo Editor By "Pixlr"

• Forum posts: 7

Oct 26, 2016 2:32:48 PM via Website

In my opinion Auto Stamper for Photo is best photo editing app using which you can capture images with current Date and Time, Signature and GPS(location) stamp with you smartphone's in-built camera only.

• Forum posts: 110

Mar 3, 2017 12:08:23 PM via Website

1. Youcam perfect and Makeup
  2. Beautyplus
  3. Snapspeed
  4. Pixlr
  • Forum posts: 13

Mar 4, 2017 5:18:02 AM via Website

Snapseed by google is amazing.

• Forum posts: 5

Mar 9, 2017 8:58:24 AM via Website

It has been a good year for apps. However, we have seen plenty of app genres expand and grow to give people more options than ever before. We also saw a lot of apps that takes new concepts and makes them easier for other people. It’s been a lot of fun for app devs this year so let’s take a look at the best Android apps released in 2016.

Adobe Photoshop Fix, Photoshop Sketch, and Comp CC is one of the best Photo editing apps for android i have experienced.

• Forum posts: 1

Aug 30, 2017 3:12:12 PM via Website

PIP Camera Effects - Queenloft.... One of the best PIP photo editor to use for windows pc/phone (8.1/10)

Sep 7, 2017 10:43:44 PM via Website

*I would recommend you to try out Canva which is actually a great site to edit pitchers(Also available on app) you can always look back as it auto-saves the pitchers and gives great results as of I've noticed and still use it till now :)

I would recommend you to check on Canva, I will leave a link for you :) :- www.itday.com/photo-editing/canva-review-alternative-choices-photo-editing-software/

— modified on Sep 8, 2017 8:46:21 PM

• Forum posts: 101

Sep 8, 2017 7:52:01 AM via Website

As per my opinion, for editing purpose, one can go with picsart and for photo stamp one of the apps which I use in daily life is Auto Stamper which watermark photos with date and time, signature and GPS.,

Deactivated Account

Sep 12, 2017 8:09:04 PM via Website

Why don't you try AdobePhotoshop, you will love it.

— modified on Sep 24, 2017 7:22:11 PM

Sep 13, 2017 7:36:30 AM via Website

i using picasar. it is very good.

Sep 19, 2017 1:25:57 PM via Website

**!

[PIP Camera - PIP Photo Editor & PIP Camera Effects]

1**
Pip photo editor make your photo more beautiful by giving camera effects. Make fun selfies with creative pip frames and special pic effects!. Pip camera photo art maker help you to make blur background pip photo. PIP Camera with amazing pic in pic photo effects where you can combine your blur photo and creative photo frame.

Oct 4, 2017 7:50:05 PM via Website

I have tried several aps but i'm currently using photoviewerpro. So far it's fun. It works out well for me.

• Forum posts: 19

Oct 5, 2017 11:37:25 AM via Website

There are many free photo editing apps on PlaySotre, one of them which i personally used is "YouCam Perfect" that works great and has bunch of filters and scenes to give a perfect look to an image.