[App for Smartphone & Tablet][Totally FREE]IObit Applock- Safeguard Your Privacy!

• Replies:7
Miya
  • Forum posts: 7

Jul 28, 2016, 8:29:57 AM via Website

Hey guys, I want to introduce to you our new app, IObit Applock. It's the second security app created by IObit. The previous app is AMC Security.

IObit Applock is designed to help users better protect their private info stored in their mobile devices. Unlike antivirus apps to protect your important data from network risks, an applock is used to lock apps, gallery, settings to stop others to see your stuff. You may think this kind of apps are useless but imagine it, if your friend or family member wants to borrow your phone to make a call or play games, do you think a weak screen-lock can really keep your privacy from their eyes?

The app has a very special feature-- Notification Lock. Many people used to leave their phone face down in public because they don't want strangers to see their chats, not to say the screen may get scratched by the table. Notification lock can hide message previews from any apps, including Whatsapp, Messanger, Gmail... You can leave your phone on the table or any where else. You will get notified when receiving a message while others won't see your private chats or work info again!(whew)
*Till now, IObit Applock is the only app can do that.

If you want to try some interesting features, we have Intruder Selfie, Fake Lock and Change Icon.
-Turn on Intruder Selfie, when someone is trying to unlock your phone but taped wrong password for 3 times, IObit Applock will secretly take his/her photo and store it in app. If you bind the account to your email address, the photo will be automatically sent to your inbox.

-Fake Lock: There're several applocks have the fake lock feature, but IObit Applock allows you to customize the apps' lock-screen with your own photos or funny pictures. Only you know how to unlock the app. It is a fun and safe way to protect your data. (This function even cheated me twice! Aren't you guys curious?(laughing))

-Change Icon: If you don't want others to see you're using an applock, we provide different icons to disguise it. No one will find it out except you!

The app also supports Android tablet. In some families we share one tablet, an applock is indispensable! But if you're using an iPad...

IObit Applock is FREE with no ads.
Requires: Android 4.0.3+

Sounds good? Download it now ;)
Play Store ID: mobilesecurity.applockfree.android

Updates:

v1.0.1

The package is reduced from 2.5M to 2.2M
Fixed all known bugs and the app is more stable now
Removed the OTP Lock because some users think it is hard to understand

— modified on Aug 11, 2016, 4:53:42 AM

JoeyQing Liuya zhouChad WangFebruaryer ZY

Februaryer ZY
  • Forum posts: 1

Jul 28, 2016, 8:41:47 AM via Website

I love the fake lock so much, especially the fake crash pic, really working(laughing)

JoeyChad Wang

Chad Wang

Jul 28, 2016, 8:48:07 AM via Website

I like this app. When is the next update?

Joey

Qing Liu

Jul 28, 2016, 8:50:25 AM via Website

Would love to try:);)

Joey

ya zhou

Jul 28, 2016, 8:53:17 AM via Website

Thanks! Just quit Leo privacy. This one sounds great:D

Joey

Joey

Jul 29, 2016, 4:20:38 AM via Website

This application is amazing! It's very useful,esp. OTP lock and fake lock. It really makes my mobile safer than before.

Miya
  • Forum posts: 7

Aug 8, 2016, 10:56:19 AM via Website

Yep, LEO is good. But we have a much smaller package(only 2.5M compares with LEO's 5M), and good features they don't have, like Notification Lock ;)

Viola Young
  • Forum posts: 2

Aug 31, 2016, 12:20:48 PM via Website

This is so nice! Thanks for sharing