How to learn Android App development in 30 days?

• Replies:4
Achin Sagar
  • Forum posts: 23

Aug 6, 2016, 12:21:48 PM via Website

Quora is one of the platforms I religiously follow to gain and spread knowledge. One of the users asked me a question asking if Android app development can be learnt in 30 days and if it can be done what are the best strategies to follow to optimize the learning path. So I wrote a detailed post stating my experiences and what are the beginner pitfalls one needs to avoid.

damponting44

Methew Bond
  • Forum posts: 88

Oct 14, 2016, 1:18:00 PM via Website

Not only quora, also refer online tutorial video regarding android app development, reading books regarding that. all of this very useful thing to learn android app development in shorter day.

damponting44

damponting44
  • Forum posts: 70

Oct 14, 2016, 2:15:52 PM via Website

The brilliant manage to learning writing computer programs is essentially to pick an irregular venture and do it.

So the basic and the most ideal approach to begin in the right bearing is to build up an application taking care of any certifiable issue you are confronting and actualize it. This gives you colossal inspiration in going ahead and in the process you will get the chance to take in a ton. Rather in the event that you need to build up an application only for adapting the majority of the times you will tank out even before you finish the application. All things considered a few thoughts for a basic application on the off chance that you are uncertain about what to create.

To-do application ( Learn essential database exchanges and stretch out to store the database on the web if conceivable to synchronize it crosswise over gadgets).

Camera application ( One of the essential and most normal Android Applications ).

Contacts application.

List View application:- Now named as recycler view, actualize a general rundown, for example, film list with images(loaded from web) and content in every thing.

Google maps application.

Login application:- App actualizing social login.

Number cruncher application.

Since you have a pack of coders alongside you during the time spent learning, everybody can take up a straightforward venture and educate the others how it is finished. This is an awesome approach to gain from each other and rouses everybody of you during the time spent learning. Combine Programming is viewed as the most ideal approach to learn things and you are sufficiently fortunate to have another 5 coders alongside you who can gain from each other's prosperity and disappointments.

Venson Stella
  • Forum posts: 13

Oct 15, 2016, 3:44:52 AM via Website

Quora
Stackoverflow

Jason White
  • Forum posts: 1

May 25, 2021, 3:30:40 PM via Website

It all depends on your eagerness and curiosity to learn something new, if you want to learn android, you can do it in even 5 days if you want to, it all depends on the amount of time and effort you’re willing to put into it, I would suggest downloading videos from a youtube channel ‘thenewboston’ and start learning today itself, android app development has a good scope in the future and you will definitely get an edge over others.