Has anyone tried a Wifi sharing app called wifi master key?

• Replies:3
Jessica Fok
  • Forum posts: 1

Aug 16, 2016, 9:03:44 AM via Website

Hello!

I come across this app on Google Play called Wifi Master Key.

It says we can use others shared wifi freely. Is it safe? Has anyone tried before?

Below is some info I found from Google Play:

With a hundreds of millions of free Wi-Fi hotspots shared by our users globally, you can connect to free Wi-Fi with WiFi Master Key.
Search & connect to shared WiFi hotspots indicated by a Blue Key. Easy and safe.

THE WIFI MASTER KEY EXPERIENCE

Cost Savings: Save data costs by connecting to free shared WiFi hotspots.
Easy and Fast: just search for the blue key and tap to connect WiFi!
Safe and Secured: All shared password are not revealed. It is encrypted to protect sharer’s privacy and security.
Easy to understand in your own language: Available in Thai, Bahasa Indonesia, Malay, Vietnamese, Traditional Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Spanish, Russian, Arabic,Turkish, Hindi, French, Italian, German…more languages coming soon.
With our growing community of over 900 MILLION users (Chinese and Global version combined), we aim to build a trusted platform for everybody to enjoy the Internet. So, come join the world’s largest WiFi sharing community today! If you don’t find shared hotspot yet, don’t worry, give the community some time to grow. We are handling over 4 BILLION connections daily and the number is growing rapidly. There will be more and more shared WiFi to help you get connected online and surf the Internet free!

If someone has ever tried this before, plz let me know thx.

daisysunshine
  • Forum posts: 6

Sep 13, 2016, 11:52:36 AM via Website

Yes! This app is really cool.

You could easily search and connect to shared hotspots nearby!

kingofjungle
  • Forum posts: 11

Mar 25, 2019, 3:55:36 AM via Website

I downloaded this one a month now from apknite, and quite frankly it's not so useful, at least in my city. the problem is that there are so many cities and the number of users is not that much. i only find a few in the area around me. But in big cities, i am sure it has lots of things to share, and about safety, not an issue so far

Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 819

Mar 25, 2019, 12:32:23 PM via Website

Sounds like a good app!
But you might want to look up and read thier privacy policy on the internet before you install it.