Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 — How to Retrieve Deleted Text Messages from Android

• Replies:5
  • OpenNot stickiedUnanswered
  • Forum posts: 1

Aug 26, 2016 3:35:40 AM via Website

I have a question asking for help. I deleted some unread text messages on my Samsung Galaxy Note 4 by mistake. I want to know can I retrieve deleted text messages from Android phone? Please advise any suggestions that help, thanks a lot!

• Forum posts: 15

Aug 26, 2016 11:30:45 AM via Website

Stop using your phone and use an app to get them back before they were covered.

Edit by Admin: Link to external website removed.

— modified on Aug 26, 2016 12:10:50 PM by moderator

• Forum posts: 12

Aug 26, 2016 11:34:55 AM via Website

thanks for your post

• Forum posts: 33

Sep 6, 2016 4:24:50 AM via Website

Of course, you can retrieve deleted text messages from your Samsung Galaxy Note 4 if they were not overwritten. In case of it, you'd better stop using it and use some android data restore tool to retrieve them.

— modified on Sep 7, 2016 5:04:42 AM

• Forum posts: 4

Jun 23, 2017 9:39:47 AM via Website

Hi, Because deleted data can be overwritten, you have to do the following actions to still recover them:
•Stop using your phone until the deleted files have been recovered.
•Try to recover the deleted files the soonest time possible. It is because the longer they remain unrecovered the harder it will be to recover them and the higher the chance that they will be overwritten.
Then use FoneDog toolkit Free version to scan your phone, If you can find your deleted text messages from the scan result, then you can use the register version to recover them. If not, your data may have gone.

• Forum posts: 2

Jul 7, 2017 10:35:31 AM via Website

Hey, if you deleted your text message accidentally, they just simply has been erasing invisibly, and they are not eternally gone at once. The most recommendable way to recover them is to use a data Recovery toolkit. Just try FORecovery, a program to recover deleted files I used before. And take actions ASAP. Good luck.