Is it wise to have both Android and iPhone?

• Replies:5
Matt Clark
  • Forum posts: 8

Aug 29, 2016, 8:35:43 AM via Website

Is it wise to have both Android and iPhone? I now use Huawei Android smartphone, and I have only used Android phone before. I heard iPhone 7 is coming next month and it sounds interesting. I guess I want one. If so, I will have an Android and an iPhone, is it a wise choice? Will it look odd to keep two phones?

Bastian Siewers
  • Forum posts: 9,729

Aug 29, 2016, 9:50:03 AM via Website

Hello Matt,

welcome to AndroidPIT! :)

Well it is your choice if you want to carry around two phones. I used to have 2 iPhones in my life and switched back to Android pretty quickly, I'm just too used to the freedom and possibilities Android has to offer.
But I do realise that the iPhone might be the better choice for some, it always depends on what you expect from your phone.

Matt Clark
  • Forum posts: 8

Aug 30, 2016, 8:52:08 AM via Website

Thanks so much, Bastian!

I got many choices if pointing to Android phones. I have a bad habit, want to change the current phone to another after months. Especially when a new phone is released, no matter Android phone or Apple phone.

I heard and saw my friends use iPhone, and they seem to keep them longer. I'd like to take iPhone a try. :)

Rave
  • Forum posts: 15

Aug 30, 2016, 9:05:46 AM via Website

It is not a problem at all the only concern I have with Iphone is price. They are over priced and it really becomes difficult to afford latest one. Have to sell kidney to buy the next one

graceyin2017
  • Forum posts: 6

Jun 21, 2017, 6:12:53 AM via Website

It is normal to have both Android phone and iPhone. I have two phones, too. And if you want to transfer data from Android to iPhone, you can look at the following video. It really helps me a lot.

Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 30

Jul 3, 2017, 1:09:31 PM via Website

graceyin2017

It is normal to have both Android phone and iPhone. I have two phones, too. And if you want to transfer data from Android to iPhone, you can look at the following video. It really helps me a lot.

That is a really helpful video. I too have both the Android and an Iphone. And have been encountering issues transferring images and files from one to another. Will surely be doing it today. I use a Samsung S7 and Iphone 6. Which ones do you have BTW?