Google Nexus 5 — how to download YouTube video

• Replies:6
  • OpenNot stickiedUnanswered
  • Forum posts: 1

Sep 1, 2016 9:18:31 AM via Website

hi,

am using Nexus 5 last one year. but i have facing problem i have not download YouTube Video.

please suggest how to download YouTube video.

• Forum posts: 20

Dec 28, 2016 10:06:55 AM via Website

Try to install some YouTube downloader application on your Android. And you are able to find a lot of these application on oogle.
1. EasyTube
2.TubeMate YouTube Downloader
3. YouTube Downloader
4. Videoder
5. Tubex

• Forum posts: 2

Jan 25, 2017 4:39:49 AM via Website

You can download YouTube videos on your Nexus simply by using this method.
1. You have to open the video which you want to download.
2. Copy the video url.
3. Visit this Online Video Downloader ( acethinker.com/online-downloader ) and paste the url in the box.
4. Click on Download Button.
5. Now choose the quality (720p,1080p,480p etc) in which you want to download the video.
6. After choosing the quality, the download will begin soon.

• Forum posts: 5

Jan 25, 2017 8:31:41 AM via Website

Hi,

There is a simple solution to your query. Install the latest version of TubeMate android mobile application and start downloading.

If doesn't work, try upgrading your mobile software as TubeMate can face compatibility issues.

• Forum posts: 6

Jan 25, 2017 9:13:10 AM via Website

I have two apps on my phone and both of them show the name "VideoDownloader." I can't see the publisher or anything. But they both help me download songs and vids. I wish i knew their names cuz they're not on the Playstore's front page anymore. And now, i'm trying to download one for my dad but i'm unable to :(

• Forum posts: 18

Mar 14, 2017 6:22:17 AM via Website

The best way to download youtube videos on Android is to use a video downloader app. You can use SnapTube or TubeMate 2017 or VidMate apk. Both are great.

— modified on Mar 20, 2017 5:54:35 AM