Construct 2 game making engine now is scamming developers out of money

• Replies:3
PixelPower
  • Forum posts: 10

Sep 7, 2016, 3:09:23 PM via Website

I brought Construct 2 earlier this year because it was an excellent game making tool. But I had to reboot my computer because of virus so I lost the license to the Construct 2 software. Now Iam asking for the license that I paid for and they are giving me a ton of excuses and run arounds. Do not buy Construct 2 software, they will scam you after a few months. Who knows maybe they planted that virus in the 1st place.

Bastian Siewers
  • Forum posts: 9,729

Sep 7, 2016, 3:19:01 PM via Website

Hello PixelPower,

welcome to AndroidPIT! :)

Well to be honest, this is first time I have ever heard something like this before. Never really heard any complaints about the developers of Cunstruct 2.

PixelPower
  • Forum posts: 10

Sep 7, 2016, 5:07:46 PM via Website

Thanks I been using them for a long time so I was just as shocked. It took me posting this all over forums,facebook and twitter before magically they found my license out of thin air . 2 hours of posting everywhere online before getting my license. If I had kept quiet, I would have never gotten it back. Iam happy now though because Construct2 is the best game making software and buildbox is too expensive. Construct 2 needs better customer service to match their awesome tool.