- Forum posts: 14
Oct 7, 2016, 6:55:57 AM via Website
Oct 7, 2016 6:55:57 AM via Website
Why a smartphone battery becomes an underperformer when in actual use? This is because the users download and run several apps on their phones that affect the battery life of these phones. The other part of the story is smartphone battery life varies on the basis usage nature. If you use your phone mainly for making voice calls and use apps and the internet rarely, your phone battery might last longer than the battery of a phone which is used for texting, using the apps and browsing the internet.
Batteries exhaust with changing times. If your phone battery has reached the end of its lifespan, you can opt for a replacement battery. How do you know that your battery is going to die? Well, there are quite a few symptoms. The battery starts to die earlier than natural. It takes so much time for getting charged. But it would not be a wise idea to change the battery often as it is expensive. Therefore, it is necessary to know ways to save battery on android phone.
- Use a battery saver app to manage and improve the battery life. This is the easiest way for those lazy people. Purify app -purifyapps.com/ is recommended.
- Avoid keeping unnecessary applications open in the background. This will save a lot of battery power.
- Switch off the wireless card if you do not intend to use the internet. It keeps on searching for available networks if it is on, and thus consumes battery power.
- Keep the brightness level of your screen at a minimum because the maximum power dissipation is through the screen. If the android device sports AMOLED screen, then black background is preferable as AMOLED screens reduce the power usage drastically in the case of black display in comparison with white or any other color.
- Uninstall irrelevant apps. Normally, users open an app and forget about closing it. This kind of activity drains the mobile battery to a large extent.