Problem with TWRP

• Replies:0
Leonardo Sena
  • Forum posts: 1

Oct 18, 2016, 12:47:17 AM via Website

Good morning guys'm already almost 2 weeks with problem on my lg g3 and not consigi fix
The tenter Unblock your bootload caught a vidio on youtube that sent low to APK and put inside the phone downloaded the APK TWRP and placed inside the Tel later installed however when running the TRWP Detro phone he erased not light anything on the screen any censor lights can not put in dowload mode, fastboot, recovery, connect it in Windows it appears on the managed more rides HD volume device in linux it mounts the volume more when I access it displays the following message (Could not access " LG Android device USB "Could not open the MTP device" [USB: 001.002] ") and can not access, I am the river already took the sites that perform repairs and phone unlocking and told me they would have to traca the board because I killed the boot does not recognize the so-called program (OCTOPLUS) that is used to perform unlock, root, etc. on phones, prourei the intenet and thought procedure that tells of a short in the phone card and he returned to recognize however not tested afraid damaging the board time in lg assistance I was told that the problem was the battery and it would have to make the phone system again.
My question is anyone has gone through this problem and consegiu solve, but as solved? or anyone know any procedure that actually work?