How to build a chat app in Android

• Replies:6
  • OpenNot stickiedAnswered
  • Forum posts: 20

Oct 31, 2016 11:55:51 AM via Website

What are the technologies & features has to present when you are create chat app in Android?

— modified on Nov 21, 2016 2:47:38 PM

• Forum posts: 11

Nov 9, 2016 4:03:39 PM via Website

If you are looking for an app for your Android try for ChatWing why would you go for other chat app? Even ChatWing have a great feature for iPhone & iOS too.

• Forum posts: 1

Nov 15, 2016 7:28:16 AM via Website

If you want to develop an amazing app on Android, you need to have a strong base in Java, C, objective-C, HTML, CSS, and SQL for the backend. Based on my experience, I suggest that you use Marvel tool to design the app and UI elements. To develop App, you can use PhoneGap, Telerik tools.

• Forum posts: 11

Nov 15, 2016 11:43:57 AM via Website

Connect Ejabberd server and has customized it for achieving high degree of operational efficiency, then Customizing XMPP, the protocol for Ejabberd, Being encrypted with HMAC, chat app you build using this solution will be free from account spoofing and DDOS attacks.

Mnesia, the default DB of ERLANG that’s appropriate for multiple users for user login sessions connect MySQL to keeps the repository of user details like account credentials, personal info etc.

Cassandra does the job of storing and archiving the chat logs. For the heavy storage duty seeks the help of Amazon S3 bucket. Multimedia files like audio, video, images, emoticons and much more are stored in Amazon cloud which helps in quick rendering. You want to build chat app instantly, Just visit Apphitect IM solution

• Forum posts: 20

Nov 23, 2016 10:23:22 AM via Website

Well a nice idea james, surely i will try it.

— modified on Nov 23, 2016 3:49:36 PM

• Forum posts: 49

Nov 23, 2016 3:44:19 PM via Website

just tested the chatwing app builder and can confirm the app wizard available makes it straightforward to create an app. nice feature, the app supports Google admob ads so you can display banner ads and make money.