How to transfer everything to your new phone

• Replies:11
  • OpenNot stickiedUnanswered
  • Forum posts: 126

Nov 5, 2016 8:12:51 AM via Website

1. Transfer your contact: by Syncronizing your google account

Simply go Settings > Account > Google and flip the Contacts Sync switch to on.

1. By SD Card

You new and old phone have sd card slot so you can transfer your contact from your old phone to new phone by using this card.

• Forum posts: 34

Nov 29, 2016 8:50:29 AM via Website

Thank you. To transfer everything from old phone to the new phone, we can also use Google account for contacts or text messages, and use Phone to Phone Transfer tool for music, photos, videos, etc.

— modified on Nov 30, 2016 2:50:37 AM

• Forum posts: 2

Dec 5, 2016 6:44:04 PM via Website

can we transfer apps into a new phone? When I had to go away for work where Internet connecting is not available, I often download all for pc and then use. It is more conveniently. For especially, I also could transfer apps by apk file for pc. Do you have any other suggestion for me?

• Forum posts: 25

Dec 13, 2016 10:13:20 AM via Website

Thanks bro! But I think using phone manager apps is more easier. :D

• Forum posts: 7

Feb 21, 2017 11:01:53 AM via Website

As far as i know, there're many android data transfer apps could transfer data between android device.

• Forum posts: 9

Feb 21, 2017 11:59:32 AM via Website

Make sure "Backup my data" is enabled. As for app syncing, go to Settings > Data usage, tap on the three-dot menu symbol at the top right of the screen, and make sure "Auto-sync data" is turned on. Once you have a backup, select it on your new phone and you'll be offered a list of all the apps on your old phone.

How to get everything off your old Android phone and onto your new one
Source: greenbot.com/article/2989988/android/how-to-get-everything-off-your-old-android-phone-and-onto-your-new-one.html

• Forum posts: 8

Feb 23, 2017 3:57:39 AM via Website

It will be troublesome if there is no google account, or not sync them all.
A transfer application will be better to tackle all the situations. This app can work on Android and iOS devices. Try it in the Google Play or App Store.

• Forum posts: 5

Jun 23, 2017 9:13:39 AM via Website

Hey, friend. You can use a third party tool like Jihosoft Phone Transfer - One Click Phone to Pone Transfer. I have used it before. It can transfer data just in a few simple clicks.

Hope it will be helpful for you, too.