Motorola Moto G 4G — [Moto G: 1st Gen. LTE - XT1045] Blank screen altought functional.

• Replies:0
Thiago Calbo
  • Forum posts: 1

Nov 17, 2016, 5:01:38 AM via Website

First of all, thank you for reading my post.

I'll try to point out what is going on right now iwith the phone (never saw it happen, ever).

Phone boots but shows a blank (black screen with faded light in the corners) after booting.
After several tries, found out that the 4G is on and receiving notifications (LED is blinking waiting for my response :?) and I'm receiving calls nonetheless, so it is working but I can't use the screen.
The screen IS FINE, the boot shows up properly, the fastboot menu shows up properly, sometimes the icons and widgets shows up where they should be, the "Shut down" button shows up properly.

What seems to be the issue is that the upper tray with the time, data, and other things, and the down one with the "◁ ⭘ ▢" menu doesn't shows up AT ALL, so I just receive a blank screen.

Also, the computer isn't finding the phone even if it is connected through the USB cable.

I'm acessing the "Whatsapp" app in the computer right now, which requires the phone to be online and with a internet connection, meaning that the apps are functional and something really weird is happening.

The phone was working fine until last afternoon, just blanked moments after I got out of my house (when I first noticed the issue).

So... anyone willing to crack heads with me trying to figure out what the hell is happening here?
I'll provide pictures soon.

Thanks in advance!
(hug)
EDIT1: seems to show this "Unfortunately System UI has Stopped" from time to time.

EDIT2: (recorded the issue) the 58s shows what i'm talking about as follows: