Meet THING - a new Launcher that lets you control every aspect of your connected life

• Replies:0
William D.
  • Forum posts: 1

Nov 23, 2016, 11:59:38 AM via Website

Hi all,

My name is William Dahlheim from Stockholm, Sweden. Me and my team have just launched an Android app called THING - a launcher that lets you control every aspect of your connected life. We’re rethinking mobile UX and combining it with everyday automation and a better way to discover your apps.

TLDR;

• Create Agents that do things for you by mixing and matching building blocks such as Spotify, Uber, Philips Hue, weather, texting, reminders, WiFi, Bluetooth, time, location and more. It’s like writing a text - on steroids.

• An Agent can look like this: When I arrive at Grand Central Terminal play "Hotline Bling" in Spotify and request an UberLUX from 70 E 42nd St to Aquavit if it's snowing.

• THING automatically shows your favourite apps at any given time of day, based on your behaviour. Your apps, curated by you.

For more information, please visit thing.se

The app is available at play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.thing.launcher

A quick 60 second promo video is available at youtube.com/watch?v=kjEuJkSS8Jc

Follow us on Instagram at www.instagram.com/thing.se/

Feel free to reach out if you have any questions, thoughts or feedback! We appreciate any input you might have. You can reach me directly at william@thing.se.

Thanks!