Samsung Galaxy S2 — Cant reload Whatsapp

• Replies:5
Robert Eller
  • Forum posts: 6

Dec 11, 2016, 5:31:41 PM via Website

Hi everyone. I have an older S2lite. Its morel I9070. The Android version is 2.3 and Im just inside the line for Whatsapp. WA suddenly stopped working and would not reinstall or update. I tried to get an older version, but doesnt seem to be available. I DL´d one, but cannot access it. Whatsapp is very big here in Brazil for client conex. Im American BTW. Any hope here for me?

Robert Eller

Dec 11, 2016, 5:47:47 PM via Website

I got a version dL'd to my pc that will work (hopefully) how do I install to my fone tho?

James Watson
  • Forum posts: 1,583

Dec 12, 2016, 5:00:27 AM via Website

Copy the setup package file (.apk) to your fone device, and then click to install it.

Download size < 0.15 MB. But also accurate enough, ad-free & free.
The minimalist app available on Play Store: https://goo.gl/ws42fN
Blog: https://okblackcafe.blogspot.com Your 5-star is appreciated.

Robert Eller

Dec 12, 2016, 12:33:46 PM via Website

OK, now Im just pissed. I DL'd the damn thing directlty to my fone and installed it. Now, I have it on my phone, but when I try to open it, I get a msg saying WHATSAPP has a problem and needs to update. It takes me directly to the google play store and wants to update to the latest version. It simply wont allow it to run in the retro version. I got 2.16.259. It installed fine. WTF??? Why did it even ever stop to begin with?

Robert Eller

Dec 12, 2016, 1:30:49 PM via Website

Well, after 2 days of PAIN!!! Im up and running again. The good people at Whasapp are useless. Their only reply is ITS YOUR PHONE!!! No, its your app jackasses.

Rnimama
  • Forum posts: 12

Dec 14, 2016, 4:14:11 AM via Website

If you want to install some app on android phone , you can use Android Data manager to fix this task , which can protect your phone device from harm ,