Hi looking for a transparent overlay app

• Replies:0
Szaxe Gill
  • Forum posts: 1

Dec 28, 2016, 9:09:03 PM via Website

Hi, I am looking for an app that is free to the end user, I may consider paying for a custom app that I could supply to the end user, would prefer something that could work on both Android and ios, I may even consider a personlised solution for PC/Mac.

On VLC for PC/Mac I can add one of a series of transparent "Logo" PNG layers over a scrolling notation backing track (video). By changing the "logo" layers the notation is transposed into different keys.

I would like to make this new musical staff and notation system availabe on mobile devices so I need a similar system like the free VLC player, which unfortunately does not have the option for transparent overlays on mobile devices.

The options don't have to be exactly the same as VLC, it could be any app that would allow a transparent layer to be laid over a video player. Though it would need to scale exactly with the player. It would also need to allow easy selection of the transparent staff overlays and not hinder the controls of the video player.

Meladeus.