[BOARD GAME] Pino: Strategy and Tactics

• Replies:0
Bohdan Riabunets
  • Forum posts: 1

Dec 28, 2016, 9:15:50 PM via Website

Hi all,
take a look at my own creation ) Did it all himself alone. I'm generally not a programmer, but I wanted her to realize. Having been refused by other programmers, I sat down, I opened Google and nearly a year of time has made it

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.pino.game

Pino - is a logical board game which is based on tactics and strategy.
In general this is a remix chess, checkers and corners. This game is not only fun, but also an effective tool for mental development. The game develops imagination, concentration, teaches how to solve tasks, plan their own actions and of course to think logically.

MAIN TARGET: capture the opponent's king. KING piece marked a dark mark in the center.
When on the game are the gray pieces, the winner is the player who captured more gray pieces.

The secret of a good game: it does not matter how much pieces you have, the main thing is how they are placement!
• Try not pay attention to color pieces, and focus on how they are placement. Keep them together. Try to divide and push opponent KING from most pieces.
• When you attack opponent's KING he must defend himself, and therefore you have the option to continue to attack during the next turn.
• If the opponent's KING dense surrounded by pieces, try to capture them and put off away from the king and other pieces that he could not escape them.

image image image image

p/s: sorry for my english, I need help in translation :(

— modified on Dec 28, 2016, 9:17:00 PM