help uploading albums to facebook

• Replies:1
Ryan Smith
  • Forum posts: 1

Jan 8, 2017, 4:02:08 PM via Website

I want edit my photos from my gallery and then organize them in their order takened to share in a Facebook album.

When I edit the photos, I create duplicates from the originals. Then, when I try to add photos from the Facebook app, the photo seem to be from my entire phone and ordered according to dates modified or created. This means that the ones I didn't edit are all mixed in with every photo on my phone, ordered according to their dates taken while the ones I did edit are clustered at the front. that means it's a ton of work to upload the pictures in the original order, some from the photos I didn't need to edit, some from the edited group. because there are still copies of all the original photos on the phone I still need to decide which is the one I want.

Any ideas of how to simplify this?

When I try to share with Facebook from my Sony album app I can't put them in an album on facebook.

Rakesh C.
  • Forum posts: 17

Feb 7, 2017, 1:46:19 PM via Website

To add and post photos to Facebook
At the top of your News Feed, click Photo/Video to upload photos or videos to your Timeline Photos album, or click Photo Album to upload to a new album.
Select the photos or videos you want to add to Facebook.