Google Galaxy Nexus — Switch from iPhone to Android

• Replies:6
  • OpenNot stickiedUnanswered
  • Forum posts: 32

Jan 12, 2017 10:19:29 AM via Website

I just switch form iPhone 6 to Google Pixel. The whole transferring process is fine, except my Apple Music songs.
It seems like I can't play downloaded Apple Music on Android? (thinking)

I don't want to re-download those music files again (totally a waste of time), why can't I just transfer those downloaded files to my new phone?

— modified on Jan 12, 2017 10:23:28 AM

• Forum posts: 22

Jan 13, 2017 8:56:38 AM via Website

If you don't want to download these music on you Google Pixel again, you can convert the Apple Music to MP3. In this way, you can transfer and play the Apple Music to Google Pixel successfully. But I think it is easier to use the same Apple ID on your new Google Pixel and re-download the Apple Music songs.

Edit by Admin: Link to external site removed.

— modified on Aug 21, 2017 5:48:37 AM

• Forum posts: 4

Jan 15, 2017 1:19:42 PM via Website

Hi, I was in same problem too, but my blogger friend "Gustavo Woltmann" gave me a simple solution, Though its time consuming but work fine.
I uploaded all files (Images,Music,bookmarks,Videos) into dropbox from my iPhone 5s.
After transferring iPhone to Android again I downloaded these file to my Android.

Hope it works fine. :)

• Forum posts: 52

Mar 6, 2017 8:11:00 AM via Website

To transfer downloaded music files from iPhone 6 to Google Pixel, maybe you can try mobile phone transfer tool. It can help you directly transfer data between them. We just need connect both of them to computer via USB Cable, then all downloaded music files can be easily transferred.

— modified on Mar 7, 2017 3:37:59 AM

• Forum posts: 3

Sep 12, 2017 11:59:01 AM via Website

To Switch from iPhone to Android phone,you can use a iPhone to Android Transfer tool.

Please go to: www.restore-iphone-data.com/mobile-transfer/

The phone to phone transfer can help you move contacts, sms, photos, videos, call logs and more from iPhone to Android phone directly,please learn how to switch everything from iPhone to Android,like Galaxy S8/Note 8, Huawei Mate 8, Google Pixel,etc.

Please go to: www.restore-iphone-data.com/switch-data-from-iphone-to-android.html

• Forum posts: 19

Sep 13, 2017 9:30:13 AM via Website

I also switch iPhone to Android both are the best smartphones but I like iPhone more than Android. Now I'm switching back Android to iPhone. :-)