Google Galaxy Nexus — Switch from iPhone to Android

• Replies:11
elainekkkkk
  • Forum posts: 32

Jan 12, 2017, 10:19:29 AM via Website

I just switch form iPhone 6 to Google Pixel. The whole transferring process is fine, except my Apple Music songs.
It seems like I can't play downloaded Apple Music on Android? (thinking)

I don't want to re-download those music files again (totally a waste of time), why can't I just transfer those downloaded files to my new phone?

— modified on Jan 12, 2017, 10:23:28 AM

Bastian Siewers
  • Forum posts: 9,729

Jan 12, 2017, 11:35:54 AM via Website

Hi!

Simply connect your smartphone to your PC (or Mac) and copy over the music files. The smartphone is handled like an external hard drive, therefore you can simply copy over whatever you like.

Karolina Miller
  • Forum posts: 16

Jan 13, 2017, 8:56:38 AM via Website

If you don't want to download these music on you Google Pixel again, you can convert the Apple Music to MP3. In this way, you can transfer and play the Apple Music to Google Pixel successfully. But I think it is easier to use the same Apple ID on your new Google Pixel and re-download the Apple Music songs.

Edit by Admin: Link to external site removed.

— modified on Aug 21, 2017, 5:48:37 AM

Kashfiya Rafa
  • Forum posts: 4

Jan 15, 2017, 1:19:42 PM via Website

Hi, I was in same problem too, but my blogger friend "Gustavo Woltmann" gave me a simple solution, Though its time consuming but work fine.
I uploaded all files (Images,Music,bookmarks,Videos) into dropbox from my iPhone 5s.
After transferring iPhone to Android again I downloaded these file to my Android.

Hope it works fine. :)

xiamia
  • Forum posts: 98

Mar 6, 2017, 8:11:00 AM via Website

To transfer downloaded music files from iPhone 6 to Google Pixel, maybe you can try mobile phone transfer tool. It can help you directly transfer data between them. We just need connect both of them to computer via USB Cable, then all downloaded music files can be easily transferred.

— modified on Mar 7, 2017, 3:37:59 AM

Neil Hines
  • Forum posts: 29

Sep 13, 2017, 9:30:13 AM via Website

I also switch iPhone to Android both are the best smartphones but I like iPhone more than Android. Now I'm switching back Android to iPhone. :-)

deveauwelle32
  • Forum posts: 26

Dec 12, 2017, 10:02:28 AM via Website

Hello, you can upload the music on the Cloud account, then you can sign in the account in the new phone, just uploading the music in the background, you don't need to hold the page.
Another way is using mobile transfer software, just connect two phones with PC, then it will show you the file of music, transfer music from iPhone to Android in a quick time.

— modified on Dec 13, 2017, 2:44:47 AM

Sophialing White
  • Forum posts: 5

May 18, 2018, 12:42:43 PM via Website

In fact, Apple Music app is available for some Android devices. If the Android phone you using is in the list, you just need to download Apple Music app and sync Apple Music songs to Android smartphone.

But if your Android device can't support this app, just like Google Pixel, you should use DRmare Apple Music Converter to help you do this. This smart tool can help you remove DRM from Apple Music and convert DRM M4P files to MP3 and other Google Pixel compatible files.

Barbara Windsor
  • Forum posts: 68

Jun 5, 2018, 11:20:42 AM via Website

Hi:) I think this problem can be easily solved by a phone manager tool, there are so many similar tools on the web, personally i used anytrans and apowermanager, i like both, but now mainly use the latter one since i can use it to connect with both ios and android, but for anytrans, i need to download versions for ios and android respectively. Simply connect both of your ios and android to the phone manager via usb cable or wifi, then you can transfer media files including music between two phones. simple and easy~

Ceciclia Garcia
  • Forum posts: 44

Jun 26, 2018, 4:02:10 AM via Website

Coolmuster Mobile Transfer acts like a bridge to link your iPhone 6 to the Google Pixel device and transfer data freely between the two devices.
Just follow three steps:
Step 1. Install and launch Mobile Transfer on your computer
Step 2. Enter Phone to Phone Transfer mode
Step 3. Transfer music from iPhone 6 to Google Pixel

— modified on Jul 20, 2018, 11:04:37 AM

Jazzdev
  • Forum posts: 16

Apr 28, 2022, 8:48:02 AM via Website

Best option would be Pixel 6

loryman
  • Forum posts: 10

May 1, 2022, 11:00:52 AM via Website

t keeps the lossless audio quality of Apple Music and enables you to convert Apple Music to common output formats so you can play Apple Music on Google Pixel and other devices.