Tracker: Workout & Gym Log

• Replies:8
Maxim
  • Forum posts: 7

Jan 16, 2017, 11:22:49 PM via Website

Tracker: Workout & Gym Log is an application to track and log your workouts in gym and on the street.

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.workout.log

The application is suitable for different kinds of sports: fitness, bodybuilding, powerlifting.

You no longer need a pen and a notebook. All data is stored in text or in charts that allows you to visually inspect your progress.

Pumping up biceps, triceps, abs, losing weight, gaining muscle mass, keeping fit, developing endurance – all this will be easier to do with Tracker: Workout & Gym Log app.

The application has a database of exercises with pictures and description, such as the bench press, deadlift, French press and so on. You can add exercises and set of muscles, schedule your trainings and set workout notifications. All this makes it very easy to keep your own workouts and track your progress and achievements.

Tracker will help you to control your body and follow its changes, muscle building and weight loss. One need only look at the chart of body measurements and you will see immediately what results you have achieved.

Sports calculators will help you to calculate the weight and a number of reps.

imageimageimageimage

— modified on Jan 16, 2017, 11:23:43 PM

Maxim

Jan 20, 2017, 1:39:05 PM via Website

I give away 15 promo codes for a premium account. Write who wants to get a promo code and I'll send you a private message with it.

Maxim

Jan 24, 2017, 9:33:11 AM via Website

Version 1.1 available on Google Play

Gabby Delamothe
  • Forum posts: 6

Jan 25, 2017, 10:37:55 AM via Website

Oh nice. That is something. I wasn't really expecting workouts like barbell and deadlift. nice

Maxim

Maxim

Jan 25, 2017, 12:46:44 PM via Website

Gabby Delamothe

Oh nice. That is something. I wasn't really expecting workouts like barbell and deadlift. nice

I can't send you private message... So I write it here, your promo code: QT4Q2M697HDA493BGC4QM9W

Andrew J.
  • Forum posts: 24

Jan 27, 2017, 11:54:39 AM via Website

Yes, send me a promo code too!

Maxim

Jan 27, 2017, 12:12:02 PM via Website

Andrew J.

Yes, send me a promo code too!

Your promo code: JZBZTRSBQFDJLN5K1RC1KX6

Maxim

Jan 27, 2017, 12:12:54 PM via Website

Version 1.2 available in Google Play!

• Added ability to select an image for the exercises
  • Fixed bugs when editing exercises

jfak7670
  • Forum posts: 8

Feb 11, 2020, 11:44:30 AM via Website

Yeah, a training tracker is quite a thing. My friend recommended me to buy an exercise bike, instead of going to the gym. I don't have enough time to visit a gym, but my office work forces me to start exercising. So, the exercise bike seemed as the right option to me. She bought an Exerpeutic Folding Magnetic Bike and downloaded an Exercise Bike Training Tracker App. The "timer" is one of the features my friend likes the most because she can set the time for slow cycling and for fast cycling and can track her training results on a calendar in general.