Lets Test Your Knowledge

• Replies:46
  • OpenNot stickiedUnanswered
  • Forum posts: 46

Oct 31, 2017 11:10:57 AM via Website

Aayan
This will be my last response to your game. You and other Participants are using words that really don't apply to smartphone terminology.
It is no longer a test of my knowledge or intelligence. ( More like a test of my patients.)
Lets see if anyone can respond to this one correctly!
Network. .......knox!
Before anyone questions this let me inform you that there several systems apps in your device under the knox format.
Have fun with your little game children!
Bye Bye!
Lindsay

• Forum posts: 36

Nov 1, 2017 7:19:09 AM via Website

Lindsay

An easy way to get rid of something you trying to end but you couldn't, suddenly then pick an irrelevant point to leave the matter in middle. That kind of behavior is awful.

By the way, this time I'm giving two answers in your reply. Hope you will not regretting after reading.

Knox..........Xiaomi

Knox..........x86 Architecture

Xiaomi>Smartphone manufacturer.
x86 Architecture>Developed by Intel Corporation, x86 architecture defines how a processor handles and executes different instructions passed from the operating system (OS) and software programs.

Nov 2, 2017 6:10:17 AM via Website

Michel C.

Humm Xiaomi ... IMEI (International mobile equipment identity )

IMEI..........Inbox

Nov 20, 2017 6:24:05 AM via Website

Ihor Khoma

Nice attempt, but you didn't follow the rule of the game. Let me explain you, your word must start with the last letter of the previous word. The previous word is Inbox, so your word must start with letter X
Like;
Xiaomi > IMEI > Inbox

• Forum posts: 46

Nov 20, 2017 12:47:17 PM via Website

Hey aayan
You should be careful wich buttons you push!
Your last post for ihor khoma was sent to me instead!
I see not many people are testing thier knowledge with your game.
Maybe it's not such a good test?
Lindsay