[FREE] [APP] [1.2] HicSum!

• Replies:5
Raffaele Cappiello
  • Forum posts: 2

Jan 26, 2017, 3:00:31 PM via Website

Hello,
I want to report this new app very interesting regarding the transmission of geolocation.
It's called HicSum! and essentially does one thing (forward geolocation) in two different ways.
The first, quite common, is to transmit, in the form of an SMS, the coordinates, corresponding address (only if you have an active internet connection) and Google Maps link to a telephone number selected from the address book, or typed in the appropriate field.
The second, a bit 'less common, the smartphone automatically send the same message above simultaneously with an incoming SMS from a phone number previously entered in a table of authorized numbers to monitor. The text message must to contain a particular characters sequence (three symbols of %; example: %%% Hello where are you? or Hello %%% where are you?) so that the message is recognized as a request for geolocation.
Why SMS? Because if there is coverage of the provider, SMS there are certainly while the internet is not always certain.
There is the Free version and a Premium version (2.59 Euro fee).
The Free is as the Premium except for the fact that only allows receiving of 3 SMS to be answered automatically while the Premium is unlimited.
I tried it and I can say that it works very well.
This is the link of the Free version : play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.hicsumFree&hl=en
This is the link of the Premium version : play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.hicsum&hl=en

Ciao!!

Manahil KhanAndrew J.

Andrew J.
  • Forum posts: 24

Jan 27, 2017, 11:40:38 AM via Website

Bunch of text with no images! Please add some images ;)

Raffaele Cappiello

Jan 27, 2017, 4:07:37 PM via Website

Dear Andrew as per your request find below the short presentation I posted in YouTube.
Ciao,
Raffaele

Hanifa

Jan 29, 2017, 2:27:19 AM via Website

hello Greetings
my name is Hanifa i will be happy to get in contact with you
please contact me for more about me thanks;(HanifaAbdel@hotmail.com )

Namal Kodagode
  • Forum posts: 15

Jan 31, 2017, 7:43:57 AM via Website

thank you very much for sharing

Manahil Khan
  • Forum posts: 64

Jan 31, 2017, 8:34:55 AM via Website

Fantastic sharing