Android app development

• Replies:5
Bobby Joseph
  • Forum posts: 1

Feb 9, 2017, 10:09:25 AM via Website

Hello all, I want to make a advance android app (launcher) I am in bit of progress but my computer is low end. Installing android studio/eclipse is not an option for me any more, Is there any online portals where I can develop a full featured app? Note : I already did tried many online app builders but they don't have the features, capability or customization options to make a core app they just ask for money for everything. Thank you for the help.

Mobilean Technologies

Laz2017
  • Forum posts: 4

Feb 11, 2017, 5:47:52 AM via Website

Online is not a good option for you.
You should upgrade your computer or buy a secondhand computer.
An old computer with 4GB RAM can work fine.

Mobilean TechnologiesJames Watson

Endive Software
  • Forum posts: 14

Feb 16, 2017, 6:52:31 AM via Website

The large shift of users from desktop/laptop to handheld devices has shown an influential turn to the market. This increasing market, combined with stretching boundaries, result in a relentless competition that has been propelled with the spurring mobile technology development. In wake of these technological advances, staying true to our tag of being a global network of solutions, Endive Software offer you our expertise in Android App Development development services.

Here I also attach some Android App Development trend in 2017-
1) Cloud Technology is What Users Want
2) Enterprise Android App is the Right Choice
3) Beacon Technology Has just Added
4) In-App Purchase is Growing
5) IoT is Gearing Up

Mobilean Technologies

Danish Qureshi
  • Forum posts: 42

Mar 26, 2018, 2:41:26 PM via Website

Want to know how much the mobile app will cost? Get the estimated value

Emma Watson
  • Forum posts: 4

Mar 26, 2018, 2:52:39 PM via Website

You must upgrade your computer because it is mandatory for running the app development features. Then all work will be easy for you.

appdeveloper
  • Forum posts: 2

Aug 26, 2019, 2:22:47 PM via Website

Hello Danish, If you want to know about how much will cost to develop a mobile app. I will recommend to you hire mobile app developer from BR Softech Team that provides all the information about app development cost.