Which are the companies to develop Internet of things (IoT) apps?

• Replies:7
Sundarsun 2527
  • Forum posts: 39

Feb 16, 2017, 10:26:50 AM via Website

I need to develop IoT apps & Which is the best procedure to develop IoT apps?

— modified on Feb 16, 2017, 10:38:47 AM

AshBishop
  • Forum posts: 8

Aug 17, 2020, 2:21:42 PM via Website

I worked with the company from Belarus (Orangesoft), they developed an app for me for my smart fitness idea. I found them on Clutch, the rates were not that high (I paid 60$ per hour for a developer). I liked the quality, of course we had some small issues but we solved them easily.

mike jackson
  • Forum posts: 4

Jun 3, 2021, 11:10:36 AM via Website

The research on performing mobile app development firms also serves millions of service seekers from around the world, to ease out their toil to find the best app development companies matching their next big project’s requirements.

SAM WEB STUDIO
  • Forum posts: 1

Jun 4, 2021, 2:39:46 PM via Website

I suggest SAM Web Studio for mobile application development, whether it's IOS or android, our expert teams help you to get the same as per your need.

BiztechCS
  • Forum posts: 19

Jun 16, 2021, 10:07:45 AM via Website

The current application of machine learning and IoT is just the tip of the iceberg, there is still more to explore in both fields. With the constant growth of technology, we can assure it will make our lives easier and lead in the way of innovation.

Our work(Biztech CS) ethic, methodology, and dedication to your projects make us the perfect business partner. With us, you will be gaining a long-term partnership that can help you through every step of your journey towards success.

jakethomas
  • Forum posts: 7

Nov 16, 2021, 8:20:44 AM via Website

Nice one

marian
  • Forum posts: 45

Dec 16, 2021, 3:08:36 PM via Website

ScienceSoft is a one i know and other companies you can find online easily.

Eliana Wilson
  • Forum posts: 21

Feb 15, 2022, 2:24:02 PM via Website

Nowadays, the interest in the revolution is boundless. Many organizations chase the goal to modify their operations and increase the profits from process optimization. And with an incredible demand for the Internet of Things, Software development companies give their best to deliver the needed services.

In this context, various firms work to develop the strategies and options for businesses to include the latest technologies in their operations. In this context, they all receive the title of IoT software development companies — and so, all of them show themselves as professionals in this area.

IoT Development Technologies:

Connectivity: Wireless, NFC, 4G LTE, Ethernet, GSM Network, Bluetooth

Supported Protocols: HTTP/HTTPS, TCP, XMPP, UDP, MQTT, CoApp, AllJoyn, RESTFUL

Cloud Platforms: AWS, Windows Azure, IBM Blue mix, Google Cloud, Digital Ocean

Web Services: RESTful, OAuth Authorization, SOAP services, Thing API

Driving Forces for IoT: Miniature Boards, Cloud Synс, Sensors, Power Connectivity

Operating Systems: Android, iOS, Microsoft Windows, Linux

IoT software development services:

Custom IoT application development
Embedded software programming
Firmware & API development
IoT Gateway Development
IoT consulting services
IoT data analytics
Cloud server deployment
Voice-enabled technology solutions
Looking forward to hiring dedicated IoT Developers? Want to develop IoT Software for your organization? I would like to suggest to you all Octal IT Solution is the leading or most trustable IoT software development company all over the world. It is ISO 9001:2008 certified company, having its offices in the USA, UK, Singapore & India.

Industries they serve:

Education
Healthcare
Entertainment
Banking
Business
Job/ Career
Travel
Transport
Food
Real Estate
Sports