Samsung Galaxy Note 4 — Note 4 black screen problem

• Replies:4
Dylan Rosales
  • Forum posts: 1

Feb 16, 2017, 3:27:06 PM via Website

I have been having a problem with my note 4. When ever the phone is powered down and powered back up it reboots normally. I see my lock screen and everything is fine. The problem is when the phone locks either by the power button or just by screen time out. It stays a black screen even though i can swipe my my finger and hear it being unlocked. They only way to fix it is to take the battery out and reboot it then everything is good until i lock it again. Any help would be appreciated thank you.

Christy Paul
  • Forum posts: 29

Apr 24, 2017, 2:56:06 PM via Website

I am afraid that you have to do a factory reset, you can go to recovery mode and select the wipe data/factory reset option.
Power down your phone and boot it into Recovery Mode, for Samsung, “Volume Up + Home + Power Button” must be pressed at the same time, then you would enter an interface with ” * Recovery” on the top.
But I suggest you recover the data of the Samsung Note4 with black screen problem first.

Harsh Chauhan
  • Forum posts: 1

Feb 24, 2018, 12:17:29 PM via Website

See I am Seeing that Most users here are suggesting you to Make a Factory reset of the device but thats not a solution in Anyways. First of all Make sure that you have seen these Galaxy Note 4 roms and out of them the Lineage os is the best one and trust me it can also solve your Black screen problems

Alisawangly
  • Forum posts: 83

Mar 24, 2020, 9:35:45 AM via Website

Turn to professional tool to fix Samsung black screen, but before the process, extract data from black screen Samsung, all data will be erased after the Samsung black screen fixed by thet tool.

— modified on Mar 24, 2020, 9:36:05 AM