Beware of Ebay seller Tropical Mobile

• Replies:0
Jordan Jones
  • Forum posts: 2

Mar 8, 2017, 4:38:33 AM via Website

Hi all, just wanted to give a warning to anyone looking to buy a cheap android from ebay...you will surely come across a seller called Tropical Mobile.

I bought a phone from them in November. I returned it the same day I got it because I wasn't a fan of how it fit in my hand. I communicated with the seller and they said no problem and gave me the return address. I sent it back (at my expense). The item was tracked as delivered (back to the seller in Singapore) on December 10th.

Long story short. It is now March 8th and no refund. The worst part is they just strung me along. Literally there has been about 30 emails back and forth between me and Richard Tan (richardtan_391@hotmail.com) and someone else named Emily. For THREE MONTHS they have been telling me "We will process your refund tomorrow", "Sorry, we will process it immediately", Any day now sir....blah blah. I finally realized they have no intention of processing the refund.

So basically, Ebay seller Tropical Mobile STOLE $200 from me. They are thieves, and not just of my money, but of my time.

Just thought I would share my experience so maybe others can avoid such an experience.