From iPhone to Android

• Replies:12
Vivian Nguyen
  • Forum posts: 2

Mar 9, 2017, 11:49:59 PM via Website

I have an iPhone 6 but want to upgrade to an Android. Would that cost a lot of money? And would I be able to get my apps on the other phone?

— modified on Mar 10, 2017, 1:06:51 AM

Damweiss
  • Forum posts: 12

Apr 14, 2017, 4:51:03 AM via Website

What you need is transfer the iPhone data to Android phone , then erase all the iPhone data ,

Deactivated Account

James Watson
  • Forum posts: 1,584

Apr 14, 2017, 5:54:32 AM via Website

You will have to buy an Android phone at first. And then, get the Android editions for your favourite apps from Google Play Store, other than Apple App Store. :D

Download size < 0.15 MB. But also accurate enough, ad-free & free.
The minimalist app available on Play Store: https://goo.gl/ws42fN
Blog: https://okblackcafe.blogspot.com Your 5-star is appreciated.

Hnaillrty
  • Forum posts: 11

Apr 14, 2017, 7:42:05 AM via Website

What you means that you are going to transfer the iPhone data to Android phone ?

xiamia
  • Forum posts: 98

Apr 14, 2017, 10:05:05 AM via Website

If you want to transfer data from iPhone 6 to a new Android, you just need a mobile transfer program. It's not difficult or expensive.

Andrew
  • Forum posts: 5

Apr 14, 2017, 7:32:26 PM via App

you will be satisfied with Android. Not hard and inexpensive. Look at some flagships.

Shankar Prasad Nandi
  • Forum posts: 27

Apr 15, 2017, 4:29:52 PM via App

We would like to know your reasons for wanting to switch from IPhone to Android. You just have to download the Android versions of the iOS apps you're using. But you might have some different experiences with some aspects of Android. Although I assure you that after the closed environment of iOS, you'll find the Android experience a breath of fresh air and freedom. Instead of the dictatorial iPhone message going like - This iPhone has been backed up last 5 weeks ago. Backups happen when you are connected to WiFi. Instead of Apple's measly 2 GB of free disk space to back up your whole device, in Android you get a whole host of free and paid options to back up your device as a whole or in parts. Just an example.

Pmscaoller
  • Forum posts: 11

May 4, 2017, 2:56:32 AM via Website

No matter what phone data that you want to transfer ,there are Android Assistan ,Android Manager can help you

Torry Cox
  • Forum posts: 10

May 5, 2017, 7:19:06 PM via Website

First you need to purchase a phone on android. Then all the data (contacts, photos, videos) can be transferred to android, and it's not difficult. If you want to use the applications you use on the iphone, you will just need to download them from the play market on android, if you used paid applications, they will have to buy again, but already for android, well, then just go under your account in your favorite applications (if In applications there is an input for the account).

Dave Marshall
  • Forum posts: 35

Jul 14, 2017, 8:53:56 AM via Website

buy android smartphone

John Furystrom
  • Forum posts: 47

Jul 14, 2017, 3:36:29 PM via Website

Take a look at One Plus 5 or One plus 3T amazing devices for a smart amount of money.

1theus
  • Forum posts: 1

Nov 26, 2018, 9:11:54 PM via Website

Hey all... I'm introducing a well known and respected pro hacker who can Help you Solve all hack related issue. Email him via hackbymicky@gmail. Com tell me what you need done.

Roussim
  • Forum posts: 10

Jul 5, 2019, 8:14:15 AM via Website

Android will be cheaper than iPhone,as how to move your Apps from iPhone to Android,this involves data transfer.