My first Android game inspired on Geometry Dash

• Replies:0
Tomy Giova
  • Forum posts: 1

Mar 17, 2017, 4:48:38 AM via Website

MY FIRST GAME INSPIRED ON GEOMETRY DASH

If you don't want to read: Google Play: Blash (please download it and tell me what you think)

Hi there guys, how are you doing?

Hope you're fine. In advance I wanted to apologize for my awful English.
I wanted to tell you that I launched my first game on Android and it is called Blash.
I know that there are many things that I must change but I'm are having a nice performance (3.2k downloads) and 500 5 stars reviews.
Blash it's an arcade game, which is based on the greatest hit of Robtop "Geometry Dash" but with a 3D view and awesome soundtracks.
I launched it on December and we only reached at first 1000 downloads. Since that date the game has been literally dead, we were used to gain no even more than 2/3 download per day.

On last Saturday I decided to work on Blash again and try to reach 10,000 downloads. I updated the game and suddenly it started winning downloads (from 1 to 3.2k) in a week.

Features and about the game:

The main objective of Blash is to challenge the player to win the 10 levels that the game offers, avoiding the obstacles and traps presented in each level.
It has as I already said 10 different soundtracks made by us.

You can choose between 2 gameplays:

1st. By touching the left and right sides of the phone.
2nd. By sliding your finger from left to right and vice versa.

I was wondering if you guys could give it a shot and well.. help me finding bugs - things that you want to change and anything that will improve Blash experience.

It also has an in-game shop (you can buy skins for your cube winning coins ingame).

Google Play: Blash (Dash) please download it and tell me what you think :)

Hope you can give it a shot and tell me your opinion :) Best and good luck with your personal projects.