Play AAX files on Android ?

• Replies:4
  • OpenNot stickiedUnanswered
  • Forum posts: 14

Mar 20, 2017 8:30:52 AM via Website

Any idea on how to play AAX files on Android? Or how can I convert AAX to MP3?

• Forum posts: 22

Apr 21, 2017 10:33:47 AM via Website

Download a Audible manager, then you can play AAX files on Android. If you want to convert AAX to MP3, you can get help from some third-party DRM removal tool.

• Forum posts: 1

Jan 18, 2018 3:45:59 AM via Website

You may need TuneFab Apple Music Converter which is also an AAX to MP3 converter to quickly convert audiobook file to MP3.

• Forum posts: 11

Mar 13, 2018 11:25:29 AM via Website

Audible audibooks are encoded with AA/AAX audio format with built-in Audible DRM copyright protection, which can be payable on selected devices and platforms. Although Audible audiobook files can enjoy on some Android devices, but a lot of Android devices are not allowed to play. In order to play Audible DRM audiobooks on all Android devices, you can use DRmare Audible AA/AAX Converter to remove DRM from Audible files and convert AA/AAX to other common formats, like MP3. As a result, you can freely play AAX files on Android devices and other media players.

• Forum posts: 3

Jul 26, 2018 11:46:23 AM via Website

Hi, I have encountered the same problem before, when I sync my audiobook on my Android phone, it can't compatible with my phone because of DRM protection. My friend recommended me a practical program called AudFree DRM Audio Converter, which can remove DRM restriction from audiobook and convert them to MP3 format. So you can make a test with it to batch convert your audiobook AAX files to MP3 losslessly. If you want to learn more information about this tool, you can search the AudFree DRM Audio Converter on Google.

Recommended articles