Backup Android Phone to Computer? Migrate Apple to Android

• Replies:12
Jeff Silver
  • Forum posts: 6

Apr 2, 2017, 10:33:55 PM via Website

Question 1:

First time posting to this site. Interested in whether I can manually backup ALL data/contents from an Android phone, to my computer. Currently running Windows 10, but this could change to another OS, down the road (ie Linux). I have never owned an Android phone, but want to know what capability their is for backup, NOT to the cloud, but to my personal computer.
Please let me know if you have good, clear information on this. I have attempted a search on the web, and with not much luck. If you search for this on the Apple side of the house, iTunes is the result. But how can I do this on the Android side?

Question 2:

Can I transfer the content from my iPhone 6 to an Android phone, without using the cloud? I am specifically interested in transferring my contacts, calendar items, and photos. But, ultimately, everything, if possible. What options are available to do this?

Thank you!

xiamia
  • Forum posts: 98

Apr 5, 2017, 5:10:10 AM via Website

Please don't worry, you can move ALL data/contents from an Android phone to iPhone directly with mobile phone transfer tool on computer via USB connecting cord.

— modified on Apr 6, 2017, 4:41:05 AM

Jeff Silver

Apr 6, 2017, 9:51:27 PM via Website

Thanks, xiamia. However, I would like to migrate from IPHONE TO ANDROID, not the other way around. And preferably, without using the cloud or a Gmail account during this process. Any thoughts?

J.YO
  • Forum posts: 11

Apr 9, 2017, 8:38:06 AM via Website

Backup Android files to computer ? you need to copy all the files to computer , then you can backup them to computer , if you are afraid the what would happen when you doing that , you can ask Android Data Manager for help ,

Damweiss
  • Forum posts: 12

Apr 9, 2017, 10:15:38 AM via Website

As i know , the Android Data manager will able to backup everything from Android to computer ,

Hnaillrty
  • Forum posts: 11

Apr 9, 2017, 12:05:49 PM via Website

I know what your means , we just need to transfer the Android data to computer , then we can easy backup them to computer

Jeff Silver

Apr 11, 2017, 4:51:28 AM via Website

Can you offer specific applications that can migrate data from iPhone to Android, and backup Android to Windows 10? Can you provide URL(s) to the product(s)? I have not found anything that will do these two tasks. Thank you!

Jeff Silver

Apr 11, 2017, 4:52:00 AM via Website

Can you offer specific applications that can migrate data from iPhone to Android, and backup Android to Windows 10? Can you provide URL(s) to the product(s)? I have not found anything that will do these two tasks. Thank you!

Jeff Silver

Apr 11, 2017, 4:52:25 AM via Website

Jeff Silver

Apr 11, 2017, 4:55:20 AM via Website

I do not see anything that states the Android Data Manager will backup data. Would you please pass along a URL that shows how this is done.

Also, can you offer specific applications that can migrate data from iPhone to Android, and backup Android to Windows 10? Can you provide URL(s) to the product(s)? I have not found anything that will do these two tasks. Thank you!

Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 23

Apr 25, 2017, 10:01:40 AM via Website

You can try the Google Drive to transfer the contacts, calendar and photos.

Bobby Inc
  • Forum posts: 30

Apr 25, 2017, 10:35:07 AM via Website

Hi! For your Q1 and Q2, you can use this Phone Manager. The process is easy.

1. Download and install the software on your pc.
  2. Connect your android using USB cable or by scanning the QR code that appears on the main interface of the program. 3. Once connected, proceed to Tools -> Backup.

For Q2, you can read this article https://airmore.com/ios-to-android.html to see how to transfer from your Android to iOS. :)

Hope this helps!

Steven
  • Forum posts: 118

Aug 22, 2019, 8:33:16 AM via Website

Q1:
There are so many ways to solve your problem.
1.MobiKin Assistant for Android is an extremely popular and feature-rich Android file management software. Its user-interface is extremely easy and lets you back up files from your Android device to PC with a preview.
2. Use Google account to backup all your data
3. Backup desired files to computer via a USB
4. Official Apps

Q2:
1.MobiKin Transfer for Mobile is a solution that keeps being bombarded with positive remarks by both consumers and reviewers alike due to the superb iPhone to Android transfer it is able to provide each time.
2.Migrate Data from iPhone to Android with Bluetooth.
3.Google Drive