What is Legally Best YouTube downloader?

• Replies:36
  • Closed
majbahul i.
  • Forum posts: 13

May 12, 2017, 12:23:51 PM via Website

I saw people also download videos from YouTube by various apk like tubemate, snaptube, vidmate etc. Is those legal?

If yes, I have no question.

If not, What is the legal youtube Video downloader.

Ahsan AlamDeactivated Account

Bastian Siewers
  • Forum posts: 9,729

May 12, 2017, 2:12:35 PM via Website

Hi, welcome to AndroidPIT! :)

In general, YouTube does not allow the download of any videos by their ToS. Anyhow, they are not enforcing that rule by killing these apps, but does not allow them in the PlayStore.

If you are using those apps you do it at your own risk ;)

SorinDeactivated AccountMr Farabimajbahul i.

ANDROID BD
  • Forum posts: 17

May 20, 2017, 6:37:23 AM via Website

Shalar vai, youTube video download marao????? paiya loi tore.

Hello, majbahul islam shala,
you can use TubeMate Video Downloader or Snaptube Video Downloader to download videos from YouTube. you can also try vidmate app. But after downloading the videos using them without the permission of the publisher is illegal. Hope you understood chudir vai.

majbahul i.

May 20, 2017, 11:44:53 AM via Website

sala tora tut tut

andro commenter
  • Forum posts: 1

Nov 16, 2017, 7:57:38 AM via Website

Snaptube is the best Youtube Downloader that you can have. Download Snaptube apk or iOS from snaptube-download.net/

Jerry Noah
  • Forum posts: 17

Jan 26, 2018, 3:53:12 AM via Website

I use Video Grabber to download YouTube videos. It's a free online tool.

90 Minute

LiamReyes

May 2, 2018, 12:31:31 PM via Website

Hello sir, if you want to download video or any playlist video in youtube try TUBEGETER im using it, ans its really work. This is the link www.TubeGeter.com

tommy
  • Forum posts: 22

Jun 1, 2018, 6:48:21 PM via Website

i tried tubemate,vidmate ,snaptube
out of them vidmate has ultimate features compare to other

CCarol
  • Forum posts: 18

Sep 11, 2018, 8:34:08 AM via Website

Actually, any YouTube downloader is against YouTube's policy.
You may use its service - YouTube Red, a monthy subscription plan at $9.
If you look for a free way, you might as well try change youtube in URL to www.youtubepaw.com.
;)But, you should know that this is illegal because you may violate the copyright of the owner.

Sophie Lily
  • Forum posts: 4

Oct 28, 2018, 3:17:53 AM via Website

Yes! you are right, its Illegal people use to download youtube video from apps like tubemate, snaptube, vidmate but as per download policy you must register your ID to download any file from internet. few website provide download link when you pay charges of that file even you can use Youtube red by paying nominal charges to download file.
if you are downloading any file directly then you are doing it illegal and you may get trouble. So its better to have pro version of any downloader to download file kindly install app of only premium version of tubemate, snaptube, vidmate.tube

— modified on Apr 4, 2019, 5:05:06 PM

FormedLife
  • Forum posts: 5

Oct 28, 2018, 5:23:15 AM via Website

it's illegal but this might help you. onlinevideoconverter.com

莹 华
  • Forum posts: 2

Nov 9, 2018, 8:36:30 AM via Website

Perhaps the best way is to have another program record Youtube, I always use FoneLab Screen Recorder which can record video with voice in a high quality.

dohica

Apr 21, 2019, 6:26:08 PM via Website

Yeah Thanks

loraclip
  • Forum posts: 10

Apr 30, 2019, 11:13:30 AM via Website

It's illegal...

Hossain

Aug 8, 2019, 11:51:23 AM via Website

SnapTube Pro is the legally best YouTube video downloader app.

saraomidi
  • Forum posts: 4

Aug 8, 2019, 12:12:43 PM via Website

hi tommy... i using tubemate for downloads
i think tube mate is amazing

karanprakash

Nov 20, 2019, 11:07:05 AM via Website

Hello,
I suggest you use the YouTube Video Downloader -YouTube2Video. It is a free software through which you can easily download unlimited videos from YouTube, Facebook, Vimeo, etc easily & absolutely free.

Alisawangly
  • Forum posts: 83

Nov 21, 2019, 4:44:32 AM via Website

I'm using Eelphone YouTube Converter, it's all-in-one video converter and downloader, only YouTube video link need to download it. :D

— modified on Nov 21, 2019, 4:45:39 AM

tuofulearn

Nov 25, 2019, 2:51:28 AM via Website

After tried so many youtube downloaders, I think Allavsoft is the best one to download music, videos, playlist from YouTube to mp4, mp3, mov, avi, wav, m4a etc

Spammer Gorden
  • Forum posts: 11

Dec 18, 2019, 8:11:35 AM via Website

There are lots of audio recorders for you to download and record audio or music from YouTube. Here I must recommend TunesKit YouTube downloader. It can freely record any audio from YouTube without any loss.

greatlucklucky

Jan 7, 2020, 6:11:57 AM via Website

Allavsoft also works great to download videos, music, subtitles from youtube, vimeo, udemy, spotify etc to mp4, mp3. It has both Mac and Windows version.
It is easy to use, simply copy and pates the video or music url to Allavsoft and click Download button.

Androidblue
  • Forum posts: 16

Jan 9, 2020, 9:42:10 AM via Website

Download video from youtube is not legal..Btw you can download video from Vidmate,Snaptube,OG Youtube,Tubemate

leonardwulf

Jan 9, 2020, 10:53:48 AM via Website

not sure but Youtube Premium subscribe legally allows download videos

Albert65565
  • Forum posts: 23

Mar 10, 2020, 3:43:17 PM via Website

Snaptube is the best Youtube Downloader that you can have.

JaneRRoberts
  • Forum posts: 18

Mar 11, 2020, 1:55:53 PM via Website

Thanks for sharing this with us.

longer
  • Forum posts: 15

Mar 24, 2020, 11:31:37 AM via Website

I don't think you can't download the video legally, but you can download the audio tracks legally and free of premium.
With Joyoshare Audio Recorder. Yes, it works and I'm using it to record ted talks.

DenisCesel

Apr 1, 2020, 8:02:23 PM via Website

There is an app called sobaka, I use it to download videos and music

Siva
  • Forum posts: 8

Jun 3, 2020, 12:38:39 PM via Website

No app is legal.

When it comes to suggestion, I would recommend Videoder app to download videos upto 8K.

Zariel
  • Forum posts: 10

Jun 5, 2020, 11:47:37 AM via Website

My favourite soft is Free Download Manager! Just add youtube link and it offer you to donload video in any format!

vestatiti

Jun 23, 2020, 8:22:58 AM via Website

Generally saying it is not legal.
But, I think that if you don't distribute or sell the videos you downloaded, but just watch them as individuals, there's no problem.
So don't worry.
And some video downloader you can use like DumpMedia Video Downloader, Zamzar.
You can search on google to find the best one.

Stella Wakip

Dec 10, 2020, 6:04:35 AM via Website

Hi! I am using this download youtube app

martin smith
  • Forum posts: 277

Dec 10, 2020, 2:58:58 PM via Website

SnapTube Pro is the best App.

garo garo

Mar 15, 2021, 7:48:42 AM via Website

i agree many downloaders are good

Chatmoresley
  • Forum posts: 15

Jun 4, 2021, 9:46:29 AM via Website

I always love Joyoshare VidiKit. As a matter of fact, it is more like a screen recorder than a video downloader. But the point is using it, I can easily record and save any part of a video or audio in high quality instead of the whole one converted by URL. It supports more output formats and editing features than an online video downloader. Now I often use it to save my favorite band's live shows on YouTube so that I can watch them offline at any time.

Maradona Jons

Sep 28, 2021, 7:08:49 AM via Website

Vidmate APK was launched for Android devices back in 2017 when TubeMate was already booming. You can stream live TV using this app for free of cost. It allows more than 50 live channels from around the world to be streamed right on your smartphones and tablets. In fact, these channels range from news, movies, and sports and are available in HD quality.

henrysroberts

Oct 19, 2021, 9:57:52 AM via Website

It is legal if you download the videos for personal use. I often download YouTube, Facebook videos with DumpMedia Video Downloader. The quality of the downloaded videos is good.

-Luke-
  • Forum posts: 9

Oct 19, 2021, 1:49:46 PM via Website

henrysroberts

It is legal if you download the videos for personal use.

Good to know.

90 Minute