Introduction!

• Replies:7
Todd Black
  • Forum posts: 28

May 15, 2017, 3:21:05 AM via Website

Hey Everyone, my name is Todd, and I'm a Community Manager for Veewo Games. A bit about me personally though: I love video games, comic, TV and lots of cartoons and anime. I even write my own comics. I love my Android phone, it helps me a lot with the various jobs that I do. Plus, it plays games, can't beat that!

Thank you for letting me join your community, and I hope to talk with you all soon!

WhitePalm22Deactivated Account

Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 499

May 15, 2017, 3:41:56 AM via Website

Hi Todd welcome to AndroidPit. Look forward to you contribution here and in the comment section.

Sveta
  • Forum posts: 55

May 15, 2017, 8:25:10 AM via Website

Hi , everyone, I am Sveta, I am glad to join the community. I am 19 years old and a new developer app, called MixNote, it is a FREE notepad. I develop the app for students, business men, let your life more quickly and convenient .Write all important things in [mixnote][1] and you don’t forget them. Hide private notes. Shake phone to record voice during a call. Could you try it or recommend it to your friends, and give me some feedback?Please leave your feedback here,I will view it and update it better. Worth checking in googleplay short link :-->[MixNote][2]

Admin Edit: External Links are Forbidden

— modified on May 15, 2017, 8:50:39 AM by moderator

Lalit
  • Admin
  • Forum posts: 2,324

May 15, 2017, 8:52:25 AM via Website

Hi Sveta,

Welcome onboard to AndoroidPIT, you too however I would advise you to create your own thread and also external links are not at all acceptable here have removed that, would advise you to refer to community guidelines first. You can find link for the same in my signature.

Thanks,

Todd Black
  • Forum posts: 28

Oct 4, 2017, 5:56:55 AM via Website

Hey everyone! Got a small update to my profile, I'm now the Community Manager for Hiker Games as well! Hope to be sharing more about their upcoming title soon!

WhitePalm22
  • Forum posts: 18

Oct 4, 2017, 12:23:40 PM via Website

Hi Todd Black, It's nice to hear from you Todd. My hobbies are not much different than yours, I also love videos games, comic, TV and watching cartoons specially Dragon Ballz. One of my most favorite cartoon <3