Help needed for android Nextbok Ares8a

• Replies:1
riley arndt
  • Forum posts: 1

Jun 10, 2017, 7:37:37 AM via Website

I recently (2 months ago) got a new next book Ares 8a and since last month, it has been randomly powering its self down. And on when attempting to reboot, it takes 30-50 attempts to get it to power on, all other times it shuts its self down again. When it shuts off, it doesn't say that its powering down, it just does, like when you unplug a PC. It does this at all battery amounts and when it powers back on it always has 3 percent remaining. I've tried factory resetting and recalibrating the battery. It has been used a moderate amount, never dropped and it has only 3 apps downloaded. If anyone has suggestions or solutions, please reply

Christie

Christie
  • Forum posts: 2

Nov 3, 2017, 7:44:02 PM via Website

Ok so I have been having the exact same problems, and more with my Nextbook........... Constantly saying Chrome, system UI, Google, ect.... Isn't responding. Stays powered up hardly, gets overly hot, and lags so bad I thought I was hacked. Forgive me for no problem solving yet, just good to know that I might not have ruined it myself and I'm not crazy......lol. Called WIFI OUT they said that they'll check back to make sure no unknown MAC addresses are signed on my network. I factory reset also. Maybe it's just the tablet itself. I to! Looking for any answers........