Rooting, android parental controls, monitoring app

• Replies:1
Jane Hunt
  • Forum posts: 1

Jun 16, 2017, 3:02:46 AM via Website

My husband and I allowed our teenager to borrow/use an iPhone of ours and we had to take it away as a "consequence". We need to be able to know her location and be able to access her conversations in the event she disappears and/or puts herself in dangerous circumstances with Internet strangers again, so we purchased a refurbished unlocked android phone. The iPhone iOS 10 doesn't allow the monitoring app we need.
We want to use the android's parental controls to have her as a secondary user of our android phone. We also want to root the phone and install a monitoring app. My question is, what order should we do those in? Root it, android parental control, install monitor app? Android parental control, then root, then install the app? Or does it not matter?

Andrew Will
  • Forum posts: 10

May 13, 2021, 1:50:39 PM via Website

Hello Jane,

There is one parental control app named KidsGuard Pro which has two versions, one is for iPhone device named KidsGuard Pro for iOS and other is for Android device named KidsGuard Pro for Android. Once you install this app, you can see kids' activities. Hopefully this helps.