How do I save tracks to sd card on Android Apple music

• Replies:5
  • OpenNot stickiedUnanswered
  • Forum posts: 22

Jun 16, 2017, 9:16:54 AM via Website

I am so glad that Android user can save Apple Music tracks to SD card. But there are still a large number of users don't know how to do that. If you don't know it either, then you can follow the steps here to save Apple Music to SD card:

Step 1. Launch Apple Music and tap menu icon at the upper left corner > click on "Settings".
Step 2. Click "Download Location" option below the "Download on Wi-Fi", then click "Yes" on the pop-up window to select SD card from the list you want to save.
Step 3. Accept the prompt when asked if you want to move all of your currently downloaded music, along with any future music to your SD card.

Finished! Now you can listen to them when you aren't connected to the Internet.

• Forum posts: 14

Apr 3, 2018, 1:35:14 PM via Website

Here, let you another way to save Apple Music to SD card. And then you can switch Apple Music to other devices freely.
The way is using DRmare Apple Music Converter for Mac to remove DRM from Apple Music and convert them to MP3 format. So that you are able to save them to SD card and play on any device.

• Forum posts: 4

Dec 29, 2018, 11:32:29 AM via Website

If you intend to Convert Apple Music, you'll need a professional Apple Music Converter. Here I recommend you try Sidify Apple Music Converter to convert m4p files to mp3 losslessly. It supports to batch convert DRM-ed Apple Music tracks to MP3/AAC/FLAC/WAV format and then playing them on any device freely.

• Forum posts: 5

Jan 22, 2019, 7:41:52 AM via Website

I have been testing the Sidify Apple Music Converter program and it seems to let me do what I need and want to do (convert my iTunes library to a format which will play on an android device via SD card).

• Forum posts: 33

Apr 2, 2019, 8:58:27 AM via Website

If we want save Apple Music to SD card in your Android phone, the quickest method isto turn to iTunes to Android Transfer, with which we can remove DRM protection of iTunes, and at the same time convert iTunes music to MP3, which can be well saved in SD card.

• Forum posts: 1

Apr 4, 2019, 11:05:23 AM via Website

NoteBurner iTunes DRM Audio Converter is a awesome software that can help you with this. It can easily remove the DRM from Apple Music and convert them to any popular formats like MP3/AAC/WAV/FLAC, then you can play Apple music on any non-Apple devices. Highly recommend this wonderful software to my friends.