PureVPN users are getting a treat! IPS/IDS level security incoming.

• Replies:14
Georgia Brooks
  • Forum posts: 14

Jun 30, 2017, 1:04:09 AM via Website

Received an e-mail from my VPN service provider PureVPN that they are turning their VPN service in to a complete cyber security platform that will provide IPS/IDS level security that'll enable users get advanced threat alerts.

They're also providing parental control, ad-blocking and apps data usage control. I think this is more than what a VPN user may ask, really excited!

And the best part? I'll be getting it free since I'm already their VPN subscriber. Not just that, anyone who gets the subscription by 30th June they also get the upgrade for free. :D

I purchased this VPN when I came across a deal recommendation here on AndroidPit 6 months ago. Hence I thought I must share the news with other androidpit user's as well.

They have a detailed page on their advanced features on their website. Go grab it!

— modified on Jun 30, 2017, 1:18:20 AM

Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 30

Jun 30, 2017, 4:34:13 PM via Website

That is good news, but i guess the offer will not be available to new subscribers or is it available.

Georgia Brooks

Jul 3, 2017, 10:12:47 AM via Website

It is available for all. It's just that it'll now cost almost $8 on top of VPN subscription for all the advanced features.

Deactivated Account

Jul 3, 2017, 12:56:17 PM via Website

I do not remember but i read a blog a while ago which mentioned for extra $3 one could get the addons as well. Most of the addons had the same charges.

Georgia Brooks

Jul 3, 2017, 5:11:05 PM via Website

It could be. All I know is that these advance features that are still to launch will cost $8 over the regular VPN subscription.

ajazgames
  • Forum posts: 137

Jul 4, 2017, 9:54:38 AM via Website

this the cost of 8 $ is gud at benifit on regular vpn subscriber

Deactivated Account

Jul 4, 2017, 11:42:12 AM via Website

Georgia Brooks

It could be. All I know is that these advance features that are still to launch will cost $8 over the regular VPN subscription.

These are the few addons i know of that comes with PureVPN. Which advance features are you talking about?
Dedicated IP Add-on $1.99
Dedicated IP with DDoS Protection Add-on $2.99
Nat Firewall Add-on $1.99

I have also mentioned the prices they qouted me for the addons.

— modified on Jul 4, 2017, 11:44:37 AM

Deactivated Account

Jul 4, 2017, 11:43:01 AM via Website

I even asked their support and they mentioned these three above mentioned addons that they have to offer.

Christian Mortun
  • Forum posts: 2

Jul 4, 2017, 10:59:11 PM via Website

This does not look like a bad deal, pretty affordable too

TinamiWhite
  • Forum posts: 3

Jul 5, 2017, 11:13:51 AM via Website

Really , if it is turth that is very perfect for user in China .

Georgia Brooks

Jul 5, 2017, 1:53:20 PM via Website

Ana you are right. These are the add-ons which are already there for a longer time. The thing I'm talking about are advanced features. Like Anti malware IPS/IDS security, parental control etc. These features are yet to launch. You may go tto their website and check.

Dave Marshall
  • Forum posts: 35

Jul 12, 2017, 7:40:04 AM via Website

i think it is pleasant news

Georgia Brooks

John Furystrom
  • Forum posts: 47

Jul 14, 2017, 3:34:02 PM via Website

Amazing news.

Georgia Brooks

Georgia Brooks

Jul 17, 2017, 3:16:59 PM via Website

Indeed it is. Cannot wait for the features to launch. It will then be my all in one security software.

Brett Johnson
  • Forum posts: 24

Jul 27, 2017, 5:41:20 PM via Website

Yeah, I got an email too from PureVPN support about their newly launched advanced features of Adblocking and malware protection. I tried them on my extension & they worked fine. (Y)