Is there any solution to recover the chats and media deleted on iOS WhatsApp

• Replies:1
Jaya Gobi
  • Forum posts: 1

Jul 6, 2017, 11:31:58 AM via Website

Respected all those peoples in androidpit...I have iOS phone not an android, but I was suggested to ask help in this site.. I'm gobi...an year ago I had received some memorable pics and some chats from my close friend, who is no more... by my app was accidentally deleted by my younger brother who is schooling... I installed and downloaded new app,but after some period since those were lost, i really really miss it...that chats and pics of us means a lot to me... but they are no longer Available...pls help me to recover and back up those things...I want it , because those are only things I have for me and for my memorable friend...

AC&MM
  • Forum posts: 1,155

Jul 6, 2017, 5:42:35 PM via Website

Jaya Gobi

Respected all those peoples in androidpit...I have iOS phone not an android, but I was suggested to ask help in this site.. I'm gobi...an year ago I had received some memorable pics and some chats from my close friend, who is no more... by my app was accidentally deleted by my younger brother who is schooling... I installed and downloaded new app,but after some period since those were lost, i really really miss it...that chats and pics of us means a lot to me... but they are no longer Available...pls help me to recover and back up those things...I want it , because those are only things I have for me and for my memorable friend...

Was backup in WhatsApp able before it's been uninstalled? If yes, you just need to restore them straight from WhatsApp. But if wasn't, it'll be hard to get them back if you never made a backup of your files.

Sorry if my English is bad.

AC&MM
Galaxy J7 Pro
Moto X Force
Galaxy Tab S3