Stream online movie from show box, to smart tv without Chrome cast?

• Replies:4
  • OpenNot stickiedUnanswered
  • Forum posts: 7

Jul 14, 2017 1:40:10 PM via Website

I have an Android phone and Android Smart tv. For some readon i CAN install Show box and Popcorn Time, on my tv, but i *CANNOT*controll the app with my remote? i cant select a movie and play it.

So i wish to open Show box on my phone, stream an online movie and cast it to my smart tv, without a Chromecast. One Android device must be able to cast to another device with same operating system without Chromecasts, right? or isnt it possible? if i open Show box, and pres the cast button, it shows my smart tv. Pressing it will result in a Showbox stopped working, message. A cast icon appears on the tv, but thats about it.

by the way..... Why cant i use my tv remote, within Showbox, EVEN it is an SMART TV COMPATIBLE APP. Its not that compatible if you cant even use the remote.

— modified on Jul 14, 2017 2:06:03 PM

• Forum posts: 1

Aug 17, 2017 11:49:14 AM via Website

Other than Showbox, there are so many streaming sites. Some are even which requires no signup and no download.

— modified on Aug 17, 2017 11:50:25 AM

• Forum posts: 3

Mar 12, 2018 8:36:57 AM via Website

I am using terrarium tv app for watching free movies and tv shows online. you can also install it on your laptop some features of this app are.
High quality movies.
substitle present
you can download movies
streaming tv shows also
check some more featres

• Forum posts: 5

Apr 12, 2018 9:30:13 AM via Website

Yup Terrarium Tv is better than Showbox.