Need a Fast VPN

• Replies:10
  • OpenNot stickiedUnanswered
  • Forum posts: 9

Jul 31, 2017 12:07:16 PM via Website

Me and my family, all use android phones, I am looking for a VPN that is fast has multi login and meet out streaming and torrenting needs, I think our ISP is throttling us, streams like twitch or netflix lags and buffers, YouTube run just fine...

• Forum posts: 7

Jul 31, 2017 5:44:09 PM via Website

For better security & privacy of your family, You should go for a VPN which can ensure complete online security.
In my opinion, I used Express but it kind of laggy sometimes so, later on, moved to PureVPN membership which allowed me to use the same account on 5 multiple devices at a time. I am sharing my experience but you need to look out on the internet yourself first then go for any solution because the wrong decision can result in invading your privacy.
They have now launched some advanced features as well which you would able to find on their website but for now, you should avoid using any free VPN.
Thanks,
Brett

• Forum posts: 1

Jul 31, 2017 8:25:45 PM via Website

you can check out switchvpn.net, they offer free trial and 5 device login. torrent friendly and zero log as well.

— modified on Jul 31, 2017 8:26:37 PM

• Forum posts: 62

Jul 31, 2017 8:51:27 PM via Website

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.redshow.vpn.proxy.master.unblock

super vpn proxy master unblock is very best free and unlimited super vpn application intended for android in order to unblock websites, sidestep blocked applications, secure WiFi hotspots plus search confidentially & anonymously. Super vpn proxy master unblock Provides a high speed plus encrypted VPN connection to your own smart phone or tablet.

• Forum posts: 32

Aug 8, 2017 10:47:59 AM via Website

Hi, Affan. I have gone through with a lot of VPN services e.g IPvanish, NordVPN and PureVPN in a couple of months as my main purpose is to stream my favorite shows without any hitch. Moreover, I totally agreed that we don't have one option for all purposes and for all users. So if your core reason is streaming on Youtube etc so I suggest you go for IPvanish and PureVPN.

Although I know it is difficult to make up mind for one paid service, so check out these stats and test done on some VPN services to make them fastest VPN service of this year. I hope this might help you.

• Forum posts: 7

Sep 15, 2017 4:09:31 PM via Website

I am using NordVPN paid version and fully satisfied with services.

• Forum posts: 5

Sep 19, 2017 10:40:34 AM via Website

I was searching on it and came up with top 5 best vpn providers.
1. PureVPN
2. NordVPN
3. PrivateVPN
4. Ivacy VPN
5. ExpressVPN
Hope it helps.

• Forum posts: 11

Sep 19, 2017 11:21:54 AM via Website

I've tried VPN services like Nord VPN, Express VPN and Pure VPN. Undoubtedly, Express VPN is faster from all of them.

• Forum posts: 20

Sep 22, 2017 12:33:53 PM via Website

Affan, I truly understand your current requirement and I would suggest you go through this comprehensive Fastest VPN guide which addresses every aspect of requirements you've put forward because choosing the perfect VPN that ticks all the boxes is pretty rare but not impossible. Now, here are several factors to look for when choosing a fast VPN service:

• Number Of Servers a VPN provider provides and their location
  • Do they offer P2P optimized servers? (Chances are that if the servers are torrent-friendly then they are bound to be fast)
  • Do their servers offer smooth Netflix streaming?

Now, I would personally suggest you to go for either ExpressVPN, NordVPN or CyberGhost. I have personally used all the three VPN services and have found ExpressVPN to be superior and faster than others. So, this would be my reccomendation for you and do let me know if this solution is good for you. If not, then I would further expand on this topic.