Deleting Uninstalled Apps from Google Play Store Library

• Replies:9
Ila V.
  • Forum posts: 4

Aug 15, 2017, 10:22:36 PM via Website

Hello. I am stuck in my Google Play Store library. I tried to remove an app that I had already uninstalled from my apps list but which was still listed in my library. Now its stuck on "remove". So whenever I try to open my Google play store at all, then "removing" shows up & I can't get rid of it. How can I fix this very annoying problem?! I would so very much appreciate assistance with this.

James Watson
  • Forum posts: 1,584

Aug 16, 2017, 4:52:14 AM via Website

You may login the web of play store to check whether the "removing" will still show up.
Try to clear cache of your Google Play Store app. Good luck to you.

Download size < 0.15 MB. But also accurate enough, ad-free & free.
The minimalist app available on Play Store: https://goo.gl/ws42fN
Blog: https://okblackcafe.blogspot.com Your 5-star is appreciated.

Ila V.

Ila V.

Aug 16, 2017, 7:42:16 AM via Website

Thank you for your answer to my question. It's very helpful & I'll keep that in mind I in case I run into future such issues with Google Play.
I did manage to put a stop to the continuous removing function that my play store app had gotten stuck in. When I tried to go back into it after reading your reply, it was still on "removing". I went into system clean & cleaned the junk out of my phone & boosted it. Then when I went back into play store again, the problem had cleared up. I was very happy needless to say.
If I get stuck like that again & cleaning my phone out doesn't work, then I'll try what you suggested.
Thanks again.

Rick
  • Forum posts: 2

Aug 16, 2017, 7:35:38 PM via Website

Hey lla V.

Go into your phone settings; locate "back-up and reset". Absolutely make sure you tik the "back-up"; then tik the reset. It will take a few moments, but when it reboots, your problem should be alleviated. If it persists, then there is some other problem and we'd have to do a more in-depth analysis. Good Luck
Rick

Ila V.

Ila V.

Aug 16, 2017, 10:05:00 PM via Website

It's OK now. Fortunately performing a phone junk clean up, cleared the problem. I'll keep your suggestion mind in case more such things occur. Though I hope they don't!

James Watson

James Watson
  • Forum posts: 1,584

Nov 19, 2017, 9:33:44 AM via Website

Ila V.

It's OK now. Fortunately performing a phone junk clean up, cleared the problem. I'll keep your suggestion mind in case more such things occur. Though I hope they don't!

Well. Share the experience to those who need. (smug)

Download size < 0.15 MB. But also accurate enough, ad-free & free.
The minimalist app available on Play Store: https://goo.gl/ws42fN
Blog: https://okblackcafe.blogspot.com Your 5-star is appreciated.

Mike Jenkins
  • Forum posts: 1

Feb 21, 2018, 9:11:10 PM via Website

I know this post is several months old and may even be closed, but this is what I have found out when my apps get stuck or starts to misbehave.

(LG PHONE). Go to settings, go to general, go to apps. Once in apps find misbehaving app click it, go to storage click it, on next screen click clear data, wait several seconds for that to complete (5) close app then reopen app. Clearing the data will remove all personal information that you have stored in that app, passwords ECT. ONLY FOR THAT APP. Hope this help's someone that my be having an app that's misbehaving.

On my Samsung I go to settings, applications, application manager, find misbehaving app and click on it. Go to clear data click on it, click OK on the pop up close app then reopen app.

Again hope this helps someone.

Shoba Das
  • Forum posts: 3

Feb 23, 2018, 8:22:49 AM via Website

If you want to remove an app from showing on My Apps, touch the "X" to remove apps that you don't want displayed on the All category.

Amelia0221

Apr 10, 2024, 2:33:53 PM via Website

I searched on every forum on internet and eventually end up fixing this by deleting your Google Play Store search history on your Android smartphone. Here's how to do it:-

1. Open the Google Play Store app.
  2. Tap on your profile picture or icon in the top right corner.
  3. In the menu that opens, tap on Settings.
  4. Select General.
  5. Under General, tap on Account and device preferences.
  6. Scroll down to the History section and tap on Clear device search history.
  7. A pop-up confirmation window will appear. Tap Clear history to confirm deletion.

This will remove all your previous searches within the Google Play Store app.