Deleting Uninstalled Apps from Google Play Store Library

• Replies:5
  • OpenNot stickiedUnanswered
  • Forum posts: 4

Aug 15, 2017 10:22:36 PM via Website

Hello. I am stuck in my Google Play Store library. I tried to remove an app that I had already uninstalled from my apps list but which was still listed in my library. Now its stuck on "remove". So whenever I try to open my Google play store at all, then "removing" shows up & I can't get rid of it. How can I fix this very annoying problem?! I would so very much appreciate assistance with this.

• Forum posts: 79

Aug 16, 2017 7:03:08 AM via Website

Best way to figure out this issue is clearing cache and history of your Play Store account then i delete from your list.

Aug 16, 2017 7:42:16 AM via Website

Thank you for your answer to my question. It's very helpful & I'll keep that in mind I in case I run into future such issues with Google Play.
I did manage to put a stop to the continuous removing function that my play store app had gotten stuck in. When I tried to go back into it after reading your reply, it was still on "removing". I went into system clean & cleaned the junk out of my phone & boosted it. Then when I went back into play store again, the problem had cleared up. I was very happy needless to say.
If I get stuck like that again & cleaning my phone out doesn't work, then I'll try what you suggested.
Thanks again.

• Forum posts: 2

Aug 16, 2017 7:35:38 PM via Website

Hey lla V.

Go into your phone settings; locate "back-up and reset". Absolutely make sure you tik the "back-up"; then tik the reset. It will take a few moments, but when it reboots, your problem should be alleviated. If it persists, then there is some other problem and we'd have to do a more in-depth analysis. Good Luck
Rick

Aug 16, 2017 10:05:00 PM via Website

It's OK now. Fortunately performing a phone junk clean up, cleared the problem. I'll keep your suggestion mind in case more such things occur. Though I hope they don't!