Best cloud storage?

• Replies:10
Joe Clark
  • Forum posts: 2

Aug 24, 2017, 1:41:51 PM via Website

Hello,

I know people here may be tempted to say just use one drive, but I'm wondering what everyone thought was the best cloud storage platform to use? I'm considering either one drive or Dropbox and can't decide which is the better paid option. Keep in mind I'm looking for something that works well on PC, Mac, and iOS. I also ckecked Cloud Storage Video to know which is best but got more confused.And I'm unsure how well these solutions work on those platforms. Any thoughts?

Any help will be appreciated.
Thank you.

Wendell Hill
  • Forum posts: 10

Sep 11, 2017, 9:32:54 AM via Website

Well, Joe, I can certainly understand how stressful it becomes sometimes to choose between two services when both are equally good, but as a user of both Dropbox and iCloud for about 4 years now, I can safely say that I know ins and out, pros and cons of both the services. I won't deny the fact that both the services had their fair share of flaws but Dropbox worked well every time. Whether it's syncing, uptime, performance, I would say Dropbox is currently the king of the cloud storage services out there. Here's an in-depth comparison of Dropbox VS iCloud which discusses in detail about both the services and would clarify your understanding to a great extent: www.reviewsdir.com/icloud-vs-dropbox-comparison/ I hope it helps.

Palmer
  • Forum posts: 3

May 29, 2018, 12:55:45 PM via Website

I'm not versed in this, but maybe they can help you corevalue.net/solutions/cloud-services/. I read a lot of good reviews about them.

martin smith
  • Forum posts: 277

May 29, 2018, 1:55:16 PM via Website

Amazon Cloud is also the best cloud storage..

AdrianG001
  • Forum posts: 14

Aug 6, 2019, 3:48:19 PM via Website

Here are some of the best cloud storage in 2019 that comes with certain free space:

DropBox: 2 GB
OneDrive : 5 GB
Box: 10 GB
Google Drive: 15 GB
hubiC: 25 GB
MEGA: 50 GB
Degoo: 100 GB

One Drive for business offers upto 1 TB storage at $5/month and $10/month for unlimited storage

Regards,
Adrian

James Watson
  • Forum posts: 1,584

Aug 7, 2019, 2:58:22 AM via Website

I think Amazon Drive is the best option. It works well on Windows, Mac, iOS, and Android.

But I am getting confused by its name.It seems that sometimes the cloud storage is named as Amazon Drive while the other time it is named as Amazon Photo.

Download size < 0.15 MB. But also accurate enough, ad-free & free.
The minimalist app available on Play Store: https://goo.gl/ws42fN
Blog: https://okblackcafe.blogspot.com Your 5-star is appreciated.

marco sarli
  • Admin
  • Forum posts: 1,011

Aug 15, 2019, 7:24:02 AM via Website

Google Drive. Integrated with all other Google services.

AlexMsr
  • Forum posts: 27

Jun 10, 2020, 10:51:28 PM via Website

I always carefully select the services I use, by analysing the pricing policy, as well as the advantages. In the course of this research I became extremely interested in geographically distributed storage here and its advantages in terms of speed and prices for plans, compared to similar technologies in alternative options. I understand that your main criterion is also the price, but I pay very little for my plan, besides only for what I really use) I like, of course, major brands, but sometimes you find an interesting product and then forget about others.

gaargz
  • Forum posts: 10

Jun 13, 2020, 9:02:17 PM via Website

Amazon Cloud for me

caritu
  • Forum posts: 11

Jul 23, 2020, 7:36:40 PM via Website

MEGA is a very cool cloud service. I also use OneDrive for Business 1TB. Since I am a student, I got it for free :)