Best cloud storage?

• Replies:2
  • OpenNot stickiedUnanswered
  • Forum posts: 2

Aug 24, 2017 1:41:51 PM via Website

Hello,

I know people here may be tempted to say just use one drive, but I'm wondering what everyone thought was the best cloud storage platform to use? I'm considering either one drive or Dropbox and can't decide which is the better paid option. Keep in mind I'm looking for something that works well on PC, Mac, and iOS. I also ckecked Cloud Storage Video to know which is best but got more confused.And I'm unsure how well these solutions work on those platforms. Any thoughts?

Any help will be appreciated.
Thank you.

• Forum posts: 79

Aug 25, 2017 7:53:07 AM via Website

iCloud is the best option for storage.

• Forum posts: 3

Sep 11, 2017 9:32:54 AM via Website

Well, Joe, I can certainly understand how stressful it becomes sometimes to choose between two services when both are equally good, but as a user of both Dropbox and iCloud for about 4 years now, I can safely say that I know ins and out, pros and cons of both the services. I won't deny the fact that both the services had their fair share of flaws but Dropbox worked well every time. Whether it's syncing, uptime, performance, I would say Dropbox is currently the king of the cloud storage services out there. Here's an in-depth comparison of Dropbox VS iCloud which discusses in detail about both the services and would clarify your understanding to a great extent: www.reviewsdir.com/icloud-vs-dropbox-comparison/ I hope it helps.