What is the best app for Android to download HQ music for free?

• Replies:6
  • OpenNot stickiedUnanswered
  • Forum posts: 1

Aug 30, 2017 8:34:37 AM via Website

I want a free app which can download Youtube music videos. What do you usually use? Please recommend me the best free music app, in your opinion.

Aug 31, 2017 6:20:32 AM via Website

Actually, I have tried some excellent apps, such as Spotify, Snaptube, Tuber and Tubemate. It’s really hard to say what’s the best.

But according to your question, I think Tuber is best for you. Because Spotify is not available for free ( I do not recommend its free version), and Snaptube and Tubemate do not focus on music only. Tuber would satisfy all your needs.

I’ve used Tuber for a long time, and I think it’s really good at discovering, saving and organizing all your tunes. Its features, in my opinion and according to your requirement, are listed as following.
1.Tuber is an excellent free Youtube downloader, and you can get access to all brilliant Youtube music videos whenever and wherever you fancy at no cost.
2.You can download HQ music by Tuber. The tunes downloaded by Tuber can be save as AAC(Advanced Audio Coding) format which generally achieves better sound quality than MP3 at the same bit rate. Tuber offers best version of Youtube, 196kbps. Besides, if you want to download music videos, you can choose different pixels from 144p to 720p. It all depends on you.
3.Tuber is really a good choice for discovering and managing all your tunes. You can discover new songs by its discovery feature and create your own playlist of your favorite songs. You can also choose a ready-made playlist that suits your mood or get personalized recommendations.

• Forum posts: 45

Aug 31, 2017 2:33:51 PM via Website

you can go for Tubemate. its work very well

Aug 31, 2017 2:47:33 PM via Website

Try "Sound Cloud Downloader App".

• Forum posts: 8

Sep 2, 2017 3:47:27 AM via Website

Neha Malik

you can go for Tubemate. its work very well

Yes , it is great ,

• Forum posts: 45