How can i change shape icon in my Google Pixel 8.0

• Replies:4
Bestusefulitps
  • Forum posts: 20

Sep 7, 2017, 12:55:57 PM via Website

Recently updated my Google Pixel 7.1.2 to android Oreo 8.0. But i can't find change icon shape option in my device. Anyone have solutions?

Glen Markham
  • Forum posts: 1

Sep 20, 2017, 7:44:31 PM via Website

Go to settings, scroll down to the bottom. Choose system, then choose about phone, then scroll down and hit build number several times untill you are required to type in your pin or pattern. After it says you are a developer then you hit the home button. Then you hold down your back round and select change icon shape.

James Watson
  • Forum posts: 1,584

Sep 21, 2017, 5:31:08 AM via Website

Glen Markham

Go to settings, scroll down to the bottom. Choose system, then choose about phone, then scroll down and hit build number several times untill you are required to type in your pin or pattern. After it says you are a developer then you hit the home button. Then you hold down your back round and select change icon shape.

Is it a new feature just for Android 8.0 to change icon shape?
Following your steps, I can't find the 'change icon shape' button or menu item on my Android 7.0. :(

Download size < 0.15 MB. But also accurate enough, ad-free & free.
The minimalist app available on Play Store: https://goo.gl/ws42fN
Blog: https://okblackcafe.blogspot.com Your 5-star is appreciated.

Rachael Alice
  • Forum posts: 164

Sep 21, 2017, 8:00:21 AM via Website

Glen Markham

This is not working. I tried it too.

Bestusefulitps
  • Forum posts: 20

Sep 21, 2017, 9:16:11 AM via Website

After surfing web, now change icon shape in my Google Pixel Oreo devices. You will find change icon shape option in home screen settings in your Google Pixel 8.0 devices. If not see option, first of all enable developer option in your device and then after go to home screen settings and you will see change icon shape options.